GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to make money from the internet!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 20:13
Regular
Hear are a few ways of making money of the Internet, without paying a single penny (apart from internet phone bill of course).

1. Mailround -

Pays you to advertise on your emails you send, they don't look at your e-mail’s so it is in total confidence.

http://www.mailround.com/index.mr.

Take a look and if you do sign up, please put my email address down. [email protected]

This system is very good for those how send a lot of e-mail’s as the money you get each month comes in 2 types, Bronze or Gold.

It is very good, as I have earned £10 from 3 months of just sending emails!

Good Rate of return from paying nothing!

2. It Pays to Learn-

This website may be American, but it allows UK residents to register. This website pays you to answer quizzes. It is as easy as that.

www.itpaystolearn.com

At the moment I have $1.99 from 2 weeks of answering quizzes. These quizzes are at 3 levels, easy, medium and hard. By answering harder questions you gain more money.

If you register at this website, please put my account no. ACN126 are the referrer.

Thanks I will be back soon to tell you of more ways to make money from the Internet, by not paying a penny.

If anyone else has any website that makes you money please post them.
Wed 06/03/02 at 16:50
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Please can anyone tell me if they have tried mailround or it pays to learn.
Thu 07/03/02 at 12:51
Regular
I've just started using itpaystolearn, through you, Mr Pond. Hoping to gather a bit of cash.
Sat 09/03/02 at 21:15
I am trying to use it paystolearn i'm new and it I don't know how to register.Please help me!
Sat 09/03/02 at 21:24
itpay thingy is illeagal so mailround how do you sign for that.
Sun 10/03/02 at 09:44
Mr Pond how do you register.
Sun 10/03/02 at 12:06
Regular
"Great Scott's"
it pays to learn is not illegal. I don't know where you got that idea from. It pays you to answer quizzes. What's illegal about that?
Sun 10/03/02 at 12:18
Regular
"Great Scott's"
To register for mailround try this new web address:

http://www.mailround.com/mregister.mr
Sun 10/03/02 at 12:19
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Please remember to put my email address [email protected] as your the person who refered you
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:53
What do you do where it says state on itpaystolearn
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:03
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Just leave it blank or put other in

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.