GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to make money from the internet!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 20:13
Regular
Hear are a few ways of making money of the Internet, without paying a single penny (apart from internet phone bill of course).

1. Mailround -

Pays you to advertise on your emails you send, they don't look at your e-mail’s so it is in total confidence.

http://www.mailround.com/index.mr.

Take a look and if you do sign up, please put my email address down. [email protected]

This system is very good for those how send a lot of e-mail’s as the money you get each month comes in 2 types, Bronze or Gold.

It is very good, as I have earned £10 from 3 months of just sending emails!

Good Rate of return from paying nothing!

2. It Pays to Learn-

This website may be American, but it allows UK residents to register. This website pays you to answer quizzes. It is as easy as that.

www.itpaystolearn.com

At the moment I have $1.99 from 2 weeks of answering quizzes. These quizzes are at 3 levels, easy, medium and hard. By answering harder questions you gain more money.

If you register at this website, please put my account no. ACN126 are the referrer.

Thanks I will be back soon to tell you of more ways to make money from the Internet, by not paying a penny.

If anyone else has any website that makes you money please post them.
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Hear are a few ways of making money of the Internet, without paying a single penny (apart from internet phone bill of course).

1. Mailround -

Pays you to advertise on your emails you send, they don't look at your e-mail’s so it is in total confidence.

http://www.mailround.com/index.mr.

Take a look and if you do sign up, please put my email address down. [email protected]

This system is very good for those how send a lot of e-mail’s as the money you get each month comes in 2 types, Bronze or Gold.

It is very good, as I have earned £10 from 3 months of just sending emails!

Good Rate of return from paying nothing!

2. It Pays to Learn-

This website may be American, but it allows UK residents to register. This website pays you to answer quizzes. It is as easy as that.

www.itpaystolearn.com

At the moment I have $1.99 from 2 weeks of answering quizzes. These quizzes are at 3 levels, easy, medium and hard. By answering harder questions you gain more money.

If you register at this website, please put my account no. ACN126 are the referrer.

Thanks I will be back soon to tell you of more ways to make money from the Internet, by not paying a penny.

If anyone else has any website that makes you money please post them.
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:28
yours?
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Great Scott's"
what?
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:48
£10 the other guy made thousands!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:52
Regular
"Great Scott's"
He is just saying that for you to send him $6.00. If 10 people sent $6 dollars he would make £60 dollars for aoing nothing.

If 100 people sent $6 dollars he would make $600 dollars, so on so on.

Look he probably uses his friends addresses and picks up the mail. So getting all this money!
Mon 25/02/02 at 23:49
Regular
"699 days!"
Newsflash einstein: Its rubbish!

This moron is saying that all the people who reply get an average of 10000$ back! Thats not statistically possible! The only way that could happen if billions of people log on every day to maintain the income of 6$... It is rubbish!
Tue 26/02/02 at 00:22
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
the best and easiest way to make money on the internet is to follow these easy 10 steps
1. buy a camera
2. find a married lady and find out her address and ask for her signature (both used later)
3. take her to a pub and get her very very drunk
4. take her to a fancy hotel
5. get her to act out various pose's while you take pictures
6. leave her to vomit in the sink and pay for room
7. develop pictures (Boots can help you here)
8. send pictures to married lady (address and signature comes in) demanding lots of money or you will publish the pictures on the NET stating you have her signature making the whole thing legal
9. if she refuses send a letter to married lady's husband announcing if he and his wife visit a certain website they will get ten years supply of alcohol for free
10. wife accepts defeat and sends you money
Tue 26/02/02 at 09:56
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I can vouch for the fact that Mailround is definitely worth using. I've earnt around £25 on it after signing up for multiple junkmail lists. I got bored after a while though, so I deleted it now. Still, it was good. If I had the patience, I'd use it again.
Tue 26/02/02 at 21:22
WEIRED!!!!!!!!!
Tue 26/02/02 at 21:26
I am not aloud to make money off the internet evev though its legal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.