GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to make money from the internet!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 20:13
Regular
Hear are a few ways of making money of the Internet, without paying a single penny (apart from internet phone bill of course).

1. Mailround -

Pays you to advertise on your emails you send, they don't look at your e-mail’s so it is in total confidence.

http://www.mailround.com/index.mr.

Take a look and if you do sign up, please put my email address down. [email protected]

This system is very good for those how send a lot of e-mail’s as the money you get each month comes in 2 types, Bronze or Gold.

It is very good, as I have earned £10 from 3 months of just sending emails!

Good Rate of return from paying nothing!

2. It Pays to Learn-

This website may be American, but it allows UK residents to register. This website pays you to answer quizzes. It is as easy as that.

www.itpaystolearn.com

At the moment I have $1.99 from 2 weeks of answering quizzes. These quizzes are at 3 levels, easy, medium and hard. By answering harder questions you gain more money.

If you register at this website, please put my account no. ACN126 are the referrer.

Thanks I will be back soon to tell you of more ways to make money from the Internet, by not paying a penny.

If anyone else has any website that makes you money please post them.
Fri 29/03/02 at 23:04
I haven't had much luck with making money from the internet, as most of them entail some sort of scam. There was an excellent one, but they went bust before I could get to them. There are others, but they cost a lot of time and effort, and unless you have a lot of time and cheap internet package, it's not worth the extra few quid each month. The best ones that I've found are Ciao and Dooyoo, as they pay you to write reviews, and I've got a few bucks from them, not that I've ever got enough to cash anything. I've given up on making money on the net, because all the one's I've had are just fricking scams.
Fri 29/03/02 at 20:59
IPTL is boring but useful.
Wed 27/03/02 at 09:25
Insomnia wrote:
> $1 is approximately 66p.

You do the maths.

Oh, you can't?

Well then --
> $15 is approximately 10 quid.

thanks
Wed 27/03/02 at 01:46
$1 is approximately 66p.

You do the maths.

Oh, you can't?

Well then -- $15 is approximately 10 quid.
Tue 26/03/02 at 17:37
James Pond wrote:
> How many dollars have you got? If that is the question you want answering.

15$ into £ is what i want
Fri 22/03/02 at 10:18
Regular
"Great Scott's"
How many dollars have you got? If that is the question you want answering.
Thu 21/03/02 at 19:00
HELP!!!!!!!!!
Wed 20/03/02 at 19:58
FOOTBALL GOD wrote:
> It helps. But how much would that be in pounds?

can anyone answer???
Mon 11/03/02 at 21:29
you will be getting £2 soon.
Mon 11/03/02 at 18:04
It helps. But how much would that be in pounds?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.