GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The mad last quarter 2012"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/10/12 at 12:44
"possibly impossible"
As ever, there are tons of games coming out over the last quarter of this year.

Forza Horizon, NFS, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Assassin's Creed Liberation, Halo 4, Playstation All Stars, Skylanders Giants, Black Ops II, MOH...

The list goes on.

With so many games, there are bound to be so many you miss out on, so which ones will you be getting and is there a particular title that you are looking forward to more than any of the others?
Tue 23/10/12 at 22:29
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
dav2612 wrote:
Picked up Doom 3 this weekend and really enjoying it. The atmosphere is excellent, very unsettling.

Games/T-Shirt/Video/Posters...you name it I've got it or done it :¬)

...and I really hoped Doom3 BFG would be different:¬(
Tue 23/10/12 at 19:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Awww I was looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines, now I find out it's a damn FPS. God I bloody hate first person shooters.
Mon 22/10/12 at 16:16
"possibly impossible"
Another game I'd to play but won't have time for until next year, I expect. Lots of stuff to review and its not on my list.
Mon 22/10/12 at 09:15
Regular
"And in last place.."
Picked up Doom 3 this weekend and really enjoying it. The atmosphere is excellent, very unsettling.
Tue 16/10/12 at 20:02
Regular
"And in last place.."
The only games I can think of that I will be picking up are Doom 3 a d Need For Speed, only interested in that one as it is Criterion.
Sun 14/10/12 at 03:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
X-COM and Fable the Journey is the beginning of the flood. Got 007 Legends coming next week, then the week after will see Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask and Forza Horizon with Assassins Creed 3 rounding out the month.

Also debating a couple of handheld releases towards the end of the month as well. Might wait for some reviews and/or gameplay. And it doesn't end in October because more are coming in November.
Fri 12/10/12 at 11:08
"possibly impossible"
After playing the Forza Horizon demo, it's a definite for me.
Thu 11/10/12 at 19:24
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Don't feel that you're alone in the corner chas, I'm there with you! I'm intrigued about D3BFG Edition as I've got all the rest! I suppose it's just ... "well, I've got to have it" ... :¬)
Thu 11/10/12 at 18:11
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Err....

Doom 3 BFG Edition...
I'll hide in a corner and hang my head in shame if I'm the only one interested in this...

It's not just a revamped re-release, it comes complete with a whole new mission (technically a new "expansion pack", it's that big!), as well as Resurrection of Evil, the original game, some new tweaks and options, spangly new hi- res models and graphics based on the "Rage" engine (should provide a bit of a performance boost too!) and the usual "twiddly bits" associated with any re- release...

Little bit excited about this, me....

Also optimised for 120Hz and full 3D if that's yer thing...
Thu 11/10/12 at 14:21
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
HighflyerVII wrote:
Final Fantasy XIII (which I enjoyed a whole lot more, flawed as it is)

Obligatory 'noticed a post about Final Fantasy' post.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.