GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An official Complaint."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 14:12
Regular
Okay, here’s an official complaint to SR. They say, and I quote, that they try their best to mail order games to their customers for their release dates.
Can I ask, how many of you failed to receive State of Emergency today.
They said that they dispatched the game on the 21st thinking that it would arrive on the 22nd but if they had a little common sense, they would have sent it on the 20th. how would you expect a game to travel and be delivered in one day when I live in the west of Scotland. This isn’t the 1st time.What was the point of buying first class post when I didn’t even get it on the correct day. And don’t even talk about the slippage of this release date. Now I’ve got a whole day to waste, huh!
I decided to post this thinking that it would be familiar and of course I didn’t have anywhere else to complain.

Also, I e-mailed them at GAD address telling them I wasn’t trying to win a game but just simply telling them about a cheater.

Their reply: ”We don’t owe you anything….” I think his name was Ali or something.
If they’ve got 600,000 customers I suggest they revise their customer service techniques(Ali) and grow some common sense.

Anyone else had any problems. I bet you there is lots. Post your opinions.

Other than that it’s a good website with excellent chatrooms. Not bad prices either but there is better out there.
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:11
If the cheater cheated when submitting cheats/hints/walkthrough then not much can be done.
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:43
Where are these better prices then, down the market?
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:18
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Maybe you should go to the SR Bugs and Customer Service forum as well as this one. People there might help :)
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:16
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
It's not SR's fault, the game was released today, it should have been released on Monday.
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:15
Regular
"Bah"
Who was the cheat??
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:14
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Saying things like that about Ali will probably not go in your favour when he chooses the next GAD winners, you know...
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:12
""Meth""
Okay, here’s an official complaint to SR. They say, and I quote, that they try their best to mail order games to their customers for their release dates.
Can I ask, how many of you failed to receive State of Emergency today.
They said that they dispatched the game on the 21st thinking that it would arrive on the 22nd but if they had a little common sense, they would have sent it on the 20th. how would you expect a game to travel and be delivered in one day when I live in the west of Scotland. This isn’t the 1st time.What was the point of buying first class post when I didn’t even get it on the correct day. And don’t even talk about the slippage of this release date. Now I’ve got a whole day to waste, huh!
I decided to post this thinking that it would be familiar and of course I didn’t have anywhere else to complain.

Also, I e-mailed them at GAD address telling them I wasn’t trying to win a game but just simply telling them about a cheater.

Their reply: ”We don’t owe you anything….” I think his name was Ali or something.
If they’ve got 600,000 customers I suggest they revise their customer service techniques(Ali) and grow some common sense.

Anyone else had any problems. I bet you there is lots. Post your opinions.

Other than that it’s a good website with excellent chatrooms. Not bad prices either but there is better out there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.