GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An official Complaint."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 14:12
Regular
Okay, here’s an official complaint to SR. They say, and I quote, that they try their best to mail order games to their customers for their release dates.
Can I ask, how many of you failed to receive State of Emergency today.
They said that they dispatched the game on the 21st thinking that it would arrive on the 22nd but if they had a little common sense, they would have sent it on the 20th. how would you expect a game to travel and be delivered in one day when I live in the west of Scotland. This isn’t the 1st time.What was the point of buying first class post when I didn’t even get it on the correct day. And don’t even talk about the slippage of this release date. Now I’ve got a whole day to waste, huh!
I decided to post this thinking that it would be familiar and of course I didn’t have anywhere else to complain.

Also, I e-mailed them at GAD address telling them I wasn’t trying to win a game but just simply telling them about a cheater.

Their reply: ”We don’t owe you anything….” I think his name was Ali or something.
If they’ve got 600,000 customers I suggest they revise their customer service techniques(Ali) and grow some common sense.

Anyone else had any problems. I bet you there is lots. Post your opinions.

Other than that it’s a good website with excellent chatrooms. Not bad prices either but there is better out there.
Sat 23/02/02 at 15:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Well sorry but thats the risk of mail order. Once SR put it in the post, its
> out of their hands.

If you wanted the game so desperately, use those 2
> things dangling from your pelvis and walk to a shop.

----

LOL! For some reason, that made me laugh. A lot. :D
Sat 23/02/02 at 15:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well sorry but thats the risk of mail order. Once SR put it in the post, its out of their hands.

If you wanted the game so desperately, use those 2 things dangling from your pelvis and walk to a shop.
Sat 23/02/02 at 14:40
""Meth""
2 things then, this ain't the christams period and it's not a gad prize i want i've paid 34.99 for this and wanted it on friday. Now if I had asked for the x-box with 50 games then i wouldn't be suprised if it didn't get to me for 4 weeks but it was released on friday and i want it now god darn it.
Sat 23/02/02 at 14:27
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
God its like watching the Harry Enfield show....

Meeeh, you old git !!! ::shaking fist::
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
errrrrrr, you've been here 13 days, with 2 GADs.

I was here 164 days without a GAD win and when I did win first time it nearly took a month to come as I won around the Xmas period.

Don't complain.
Sat 23/02/02 at 12:52
""Meth""
Still, on Saturday, there is no sign of the game so I'll have to wait for monday. What crud customer service.
Thanks sr
Sat 23/02/02 at 12:51
""Meth""
Still, on Saturday, there is no sign of the game so I'll have to wait for monday. What crud customer service.
Thanks sr
Sat 23/02/02 at 02:01
Regular
ACtually it was a world class title... did you know if you stand near the nast nice sign with the butterflies after a while he'll flame the butterflies and say:

"I hate butterflies"

Another useful tip from the Conker nut himself!
Sat 23/02/02 at 01:58
Regular
"everyone says it"
Dringo wrote:
> My first Gameady was the greatest game (well one of them) i have ever played and
> i got it 3 days before it came out, Conker's Bad Fur Day... brilliant SR
> brilliant.

That was good wasn't it... I will complete that again sometime.
Sat 23/02/02 at 01:51
Regular
Now don't go stealing his catchphrase...'Punk&Punks' are a registered trade mark for Goatboy...everyone stole 'smash wiv stick' and it got old really quickly..dont steal 'punks,punk,or smash wiv fase'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.