GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fast paced action?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 13:52
Regular
Ne one know where the phone missions (secret) are on 1st and 2nd island r? -i c half pez has posted a msg but everyone has ignored him

Thanks
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:32
Regular
"Bah"
thanks shaneo i think we have an understanding. Bythe way where is the D-ice mission on the map then on the 3rd island? is it indicated by something on the map as i cant find it?!
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:32
Regular wrote:
> HAHA terrorised by a newbie - you dont deserve to be a noteable i hope SSX PRO
> win it he deserves it so much more, and even as a fair vote he voted for you

I hope you mean this:

"I hope ssxpro wins it, I think he deserves it so much more...". You can't say that he deserves it - it's a matter of opinion. Like if I said MM is a punk, that's my opinion/sentiment of him and you can't shun me for my opinions, whether you like or not.
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:29
Regular wrote:
> yes i have already completed that nut i have it on good word that there is also
> one on the 3rd island>?

Theres only the D-Ice one, but it isn't a secret.
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:28
Regular wrote:
> What was wrong with my last sentance?

"youve only been with that one 3 days so was it a ban or an attempt to win GAD from a new account>?"

Read it. It hardly makes and sense.

Its not that its everything. Newbies
> get treated badly, noteables think they are too good to answer our questions
> -with the excepthion of wookiemonster, goatboy, er-no and ant, and generally
> people just dont bother to help each other any more. All i wanted to know was
> where are the scrent phone missions and still NO ONE has answered my question.
> That just proves it :(
MM

Fair enough. I agree that Newbie's are treated unfairly by Regs and Notable's in general, but it's only the ignorant ones that do so, and some do it for the sake of humor, which is normalyl acceptable. How do you know what the Notable's are thinking? I think they are quite capable of expressing what they think by themselves. FOG was better a year ago than it is now, because more and more people come purely for the games and prizes given away. It's a nice lure, but sometimes I feel we'd be better without it, and probably rid of a helluva lot of spammers. Maybe we just don't know the damn answer man and you know what that proves? Sod all...
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:27
Regular
Fuzzy wrote:
> Your Honour, see your tag-lige, it should say Buy Rez. I saw it for sale in Game 2day. Soz if im patronising :)

That better, EH?!

:-p
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Bah"
HAHA terrorised by a newbie - you dont deserve to be a noteable i hope SSX PRO win it he deserves it so much more, and even as a fair vote he voted for you
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:26
Regular
Regular wrote:
> call yourself a noteable....

No. I don't call myself Notable.

I have never, ever said "I deserve to be notable, I'm better than the rest of you." Ever.

If people want to vote for me, they do. If they don't, then they vote for someone else. Simple as that. I enjoy posting on here, which is why I do it.

Yes, I make a joke out of people sometimes, and take the mick, but I do it to EVERYONE at some point, and people do it to me back. It's all part of it.
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:24
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Your Honour, see your tag-lige, it should say Buy Rez. I saw it for sale in Game 2day. Soz if im patronising :)
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:23
Regular
"Bah"
call yourself a noteable....
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:22
Regular
Well, perhaps we don't know the answer.

Had you thought about that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.