GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fast paced action?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 13:52
Regular
Ne one know where the phone missions (secret) are on 1st and 2nd island r? -i c half pez has posted a msg but everyone has ignored him

Thanks
Fri 22/02/02 at 13:52
Regular
"Bah"
Ne one know where the phone missions (secret) are on 1st and 2nd island r? -i c half pez has posted a msg but everyone has ignored him

Thanks
Fri 22/02/02 at 13:55
Regular
Sry, I cnt unnerstnd txt spk.

WRITE PROPERLY YOU LEPER!
Fri 22/02/02 at 13:57
Regular
"Bah"
Well hardly any of that was text talk you raving **** and how the hell are people considering you to become a noteable. you are a stupid incompetant child
MM
Fri 22/02/02 at 13:59
"Ne one know where the phone missions (secret) are on 1st and 2nd island r? -i c half pez has posted a msg but everyone has ignored him

Thanks"

Translation: Does anyony know where the phone missions (the secret ones) are, on the first and second islands? I see that 1/2 Pez has posted a message but everyone has ignored him.

Thanks

Aha! It's MrMatrix!
Fri 22/02/02 at 13:59
Regular
"Bah"
Well MH if you want my vote answer my DAMN QUESTION AND prove you arent an incompetant fool who puts little stories on to try and be funny
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:00
Regular
"Bah"
shaneo the fact you know me shows that youve changed account - youve only been with that one 3 days so was it a ban or an attempt to win GAD from a new account>?
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:03
Regular wrote:
> Well hardly any of that was text talk you raving **** and how the hell are
> people considering you to become a noteable. you are a stupid incompetant
> child
MM

Actually, I have found 5 instances where you have spoke in text, out of a 29 word message. I have them below:

"NE one know where the phone missions (secret) are on 1st and 2nd island R? -I C half pez has posted a MSG but everyone has ignored him

Thanks"

"how the hell are people considering you to become a noteable."

Well, he writes brilliantly, and posts some funny stuff (check out his latest one). I don't see your name on the notable list, do I? That's not to say that Notables are any better than we are.
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:07
Regular
"Bah"
cheers -thats a nice attempt to try and cover up the fact you have multiple accounts - IDIOT
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:07
Regular wrote:
> Well MH if you want my vote answer my DAMN QUESTION AND prove you arent an
> incompetant fool who puts little stories on to try and be funny

But he is funny, and incompotent...in a funny way :D

"shaneo the fact you know me shows that youve changed account - youve only been with that one 3 days so was it a ban or an attempt to win GAD from a new account>?"

Um...that's old news. Everyone knows that I'm Shaneo, and frankly, I don't give a damn. If they don't like me, that's their opinion and I have no right to shun them for it. Of course, if they called me a cretin or a cerebrum-free sadist, then I might get angry. Please re-write the last sentence, I don't speak retard.

Look MM, this wasn't an attack at you, but I felt that you were in the wrong. He made a joke at you, but it was funny. Relax mate and just have a laugh with us. That's what these forums are all about right? Just ask YH...
Fri 22/02/02 at 14:10
Regular wrote:
> cheers -thats a nice attempt to try and cover up the fact you have multiple
> accounts - IDIOT

No, I wasn't trying to obscure that fact that I HAD multiple accounts at all, actually. Idiot? Surely not, consdering an idiot is inferior to a child of three. I can write better than you, so if I'm an idiot, take a hint mate. Look, just have a larf.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.