GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/12/02 at 17:41
Regular
Is it more widely accepted now? I feel it is especially after the results of xbox outselling gamepube. Do you agree?
Thu 12/12/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
My friend thinks that PSW is brilliant, but it is really small, and has a rubbish DVD. There are few articles worth reading. I prefer OPS2M
Thu 12/12/02 at 13:23
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> If all Official Magazines are biast, why did NOM give Nintendo's three
> launch titles 8/10, while a couple of others got 9/10? And why is
> Doshin The Giant (by Nintendo) in the Games Bin? They're an honest
> magazine, and personally, I see the official label as an advantage.

8 out 10 is still a good score.
Wed 11/12/02 at 23:13
Regular
If all Official Magazines are biast, why did NOM give Nintendo's three launch titles 8/10, while a couple of others got 9/10? And why is Doshin The Giant (by Nintendo) in the Games Bin? They're an honest magazine, and personally, I see the official label as an advantage.
Wed 11/12/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I could sear that a few of the official magazines are produced by the same companies!

They have to give biast reviews, it's an official magaazine...

We're Nintendo's official magazine, don't buy any of these games though, they're crap!
Wed 11/12/02 at 22:43
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Belldandy is right, Mav just goes along with NOM who rate everything
> above 9/10! In terms of games the GameCube doesn't come anywhere near
> the Xbox in terms of quality games in my opinion!

What? NOM are very fair, which is why I used their scores, and I agree with them. Excuse me for having an opinion.. Oh, and in my opinion, you're completely wrong about your last statement.
Wed 11/12/02 at 19:55
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
But in quality to quantity ratio the nintendo beats it. but I think now its about equal.
Wed 11/12/02 at 18:30
Regular
Belldandy is right, Mav just goes along with NOM who rate everything above 9/10! In terms of games the GameCube doesn't come anywhere near the Xbox in terms of quality games in my opinion!
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:37
Regular
Salesman? Just trying to convince him not to sell his GameCube. Of course, if I was telling him not to sell his X-Box, it'd be a different story, wouldn't it ;)?
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Maverick42 wrote:
> For crying out loud! You shouldn't care what others think! Go here,
> and change your mind:
>
> http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ (SPACE)
> display_messages.php?threadid=59967&forumid=132

For crying out loud why don't you stop functioning as the SR forums Nintendo Gamecube salesman more like....

All your review scores on that topic are from NOM, who over rate anything with the magic Nintendo words on it, like Starfox, and just about everything in the latest magazine...

~~Belldandy~~
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:22
Regular
kitch wrote:
> I dont know if its more accepted or not, but I have several freinds
> thinking of buying a console at the moment (currently have nothing)
> and they are only considering Xbox no PS2 or Gamecube. I currently
> have all 3, but am selling Gamecube as I do not enjoy the games on
> there and there is nothing coming up that I fancy.

For crying out loud! You shouldn't care what others think! Go here, and change your mind:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ (SPACE) display_messages.php?threadid=59967&forumid=132

Oh, and don't forget to delete the spaces.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.