GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Every been bullyed?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/02/02 at 12:36
Regular
I am not making fun of anyone when I say that everyone here was bullied some part of the life like in work at school or even outside your own house on the street werll I for one would like to here your stories.
I was Bullied when I was in 3rd Year in school this guy beside me would always punch me and if the teacher looked up he would say he was only joking but when the teacher looked away he would kick me for nearly getting him in trouble some might disagree with this but everyone thinks that a bully is large and picks on everyone but the one that bullied me was tall but skinny and he was one the football team and loads of other sports teams he would just bully the person that he sat beside and every class that changes,I sat beside me in English and my friend sat beside him in Maths.One day after Maths my friend pulled up his trousse leg and he was bleeding but just and small bit he had to go to hospital because the bully was going to a football match and kicked my friend when my friend came home to his house I called for him and a football stud was in his leg and he had to get put to sleep to get it out.
My friend tyolded the teacher and the bully got exspelled so now we live in happiness.

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:19
Regular
"I confused?"
Hang on.
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:20
Regular
"I confused?"
I'll try and get more people.
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:25
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Ok then we can talk to loads of people about pub craws or bullying.

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:29
Regular
you mean like in the topic I've got over 100 replies in of people giving their stories?
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
sorry I never saw that topic but why don't you write your story here and people will talk about it.

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Ok back to the main topic if you have been bullied please tell us your story and hopefully some nice people will help you on what to do if you should tell or pay no attenion or tell your parents bulling should not happen in the dark please let someone know and if you don't want to say who you are or what your name is that is ok.
You may think that this is gay and I am talking rubbish but my brother killed himself because he keep it inside and told nobody I think if he told me or someone in my family he would be alive today.

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 14:02
"I hate that!!!"
Hey coley do you have MSN?
Thu 21/02/02 at 14:05
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Yes do you want it?
Have youy been Bullyed?
Thu 21/02/02 at 14:06
"I hate that!!!"
coley wrote:
> Yes do you want it?
Have youy been Bullyed?

Yes I have been bullyied everywhere I go.

Here's my adress feel free to add me.

[email protected]
Thu 21/02/02 at 14:08
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
There You go I added YOU.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.