GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Every been bullyed?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/02/02 at 12:36
Regular
I am not making fun of anyone when I say that everyone here was bullied some part of the life like in work at school or even outside your own house on the street werll I for one would like to here your stories.
I was Bullied when I was in 3rd Year in school this guy beside me would always punch me and if the teacher looked up he would say he was only joking but when the teacher looked away he would kick me for nearly getting him in trouble some might disagree with this but everyone thinks that a bully is large and picks on everyone but the one that bullied me was tall but skinny and he was one the football team and loads of other sports teams he would just bully the person that he sat beside and every class that changes,I sat beside me in English and my friend sat beside him in Maths.One day after Maths my friend pulled up his trousse leg and he was bleeding but just and small bit he had to go to hospital because the bully was going to a football match and kicked my friend when my friend came home to his house I called for him and a football stud was in his leg and he had to get put to sleep to get it out.
My friend tyolded the teacher and the bully got exspelled so now we live in happiness.

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:54
Regular
"I confused?"
I've been shoved about all my life, i can't really be bothered to fight back. still in college noone takes the p*ss and even if they do it's all in good humour.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:57
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Yes I am in college and if someone calls you something it is a joke or five guys jump to your protect and tell him where to go.

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 12:58
Regular
"I confused?"
Which college?
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Well It is now a universty It is Queens in Belfast.
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:02
Regular
"I confused?"
I'm at Cirencester college. in GLOS.
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:06
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Are you off now for half term?
Anywaybulling is an act of how dumb you really are and for me if a bully was picking on a 3 rd year now I would jump in and smack him a left hook because I don't go to the school anymore but the down side is I might get arrested for asalt.

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:07
Regular
"I confused?"
I'm just had half. But next week i won't be here unless i can find a internet connection in Malta. GOing with the college. One big round of getting drunk and laid.
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:12
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Yes I know what you mean it is called a Pub Craw where You got to many different bars with the lads and mean some nice looking girls.
I have been on a couple of them one down to the south Of Ireland the beer was so strong no one can remember the trip home.:)

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:15
Regular
"I confused?"
Yeah, the old pub crawl and more women you shake a bra at.
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:18
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Hey coming to get more people on this thread it will be more fun to talk to and have adebate or something what do you think should we.

Coley.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.