GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Every been bullyed?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/02/02 at 12:36
Regular
I am not making fun of anyone when I say that everyone here was bullied some part of the life like in work at school or even outside your own house on the street werll I for one would like to here your stories.
I was Bullied when I was in 3rd Year in school this guy beside me would always punch me and if the teacher looked up he would say he was only joking but when the teacher looked away he would kick me for nearly getting him in trouble some might disagree with this but everyone thinks that a bully is large and picks on everyone but the one that bullied me was tall but skinny and he was one the football team and loads of other sports teams he would just bully the person that he sat beside and every class that changes,I sat beside me in English and my friend sat beside him in Maths.One day after Maths my friend pulled up his trousse leg and he was bleeding but just and small bit he had to go to hospital because the bully was going to a football match and kicked my friend when my friend came home to his house I called for him and a football stud was in his leg and he had to get put to sleep to get it out.
My friend tyolded the teacher and the bully got exspelled so now we live in happiness.

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 17:32
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Edgy wrote:
> coley wrote:

What I would do would be to tell
> someone or if someone
> makes fun of you wake away and pay no attention and they
> should stop I am
> not making fun of you but your friends don't seem to be real
> friends if
> you are in a fight and they back away a friend would stick up for you
> so
> try and find friends that are easy to talk to and will stick up for
>
> you.
Also try not to talk back as much because this as you said gets up
> into
> more fights so left them if they slabber.

It's not as easy as that
> though. I don't like to admit this, but I am afriad of real violence. I don't
> mind watching violent movies, but when it's real life, I just can't stand
> it!

I know that I'd have to be really angry or have someone attack me to be
> in a physical fight.

Yes I know what you mean if I see someone pull someones arm I if I think someone will break the arm I look away.If I see blood it is ok but if I see a broken arm or leg I have to look away that is why I can never be a doctor I could not handle it or stomach it I would past out.
But I have dislocatied my knee 3 times but I think it is ok because it is my body and it is not someone else that sounds dumb but it is the truth.

Coley.
Thu 21/02/02 at 17:26
Regular
'I've been thrown down sets of stairs three times and people have challenged me to fights, which I have declined.'

I so had a mental picture of a kid being thrown down some stairs...haha
Thu 21/02/02 at 17:14
Regular
coley wrote:

What I would do would be to tell
> someone or if someone makes fun of you wake away and pay no attention and they
> should stop I am not making fun of you but your friends don't seem to be real
> friends if you are in a fight and they back away a friend would stick up for you
> so try and find friends that are easy to talk to and will stick up for
> you.
Also try not to talk back as much because this as you said gets up into
> more fights so left them if they slabber.

It's not as easy as that though. I don't like to admit this, but I am afriad of real violence. I don't mind watching violent movies, but when it's real life, I just can't stand it!

I know that I'd have to be really angry or have someone attack me to be in a physical fight.
Thu 21/02/02 at 17:13
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, what's all the spitting

Throw punches! Not spit!
Thu 21/02/02 at 17:10
Regular
$h@ne0 wrote:
>. I spat
I spat at him,

You filthy animal
Thu 21/02/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
$h@ne0 wrote:
> Right, I've been bullied a lot, mostly for the way I look. I've been called an
> alien, sad, geeky, freaky, and basically any senseless insult you can think of.
> I've been thrown down sets of stairs three times and people have challenged me
> to fights, which I have declined. One day I just couldn't hold on anymore and I
> snapped on a kid who was double my size and a year older. I gave him a knee to
> the crotch and shotued mouthfulls of profanity at him. The knee didn't work, but
> I think he was taken back that I fought back. He had backup, and it was 10 .vs.
> 1, seeing as my friends never help me.

Next fight, some kid (a friend of the
> above bully, who was told to stay away from me) jumped me, and I beat him around
> the head with a drink bottle. Needless to say, he didn't fun with me
> again.

One of my friends (on occasion) couldn't take losing, so an argument
> enseud and he pushed me, so I pushed him back. He pushed me into the back of our
> A Block, which is steel, and I pushed him harder. I spat on him and he cried. He
> hasn't argued since. I had a few of his girl-friends on my back (not literally
> :D) but I told them that the brothel was calling them ;)

A kid in my class
> called me gay, so I said he had a bum chum when he was in an accidentally
> comprimising position with another boy, and they continued the insults, so on
> the spur of the moment, I spat at him, and had about 20 people chasing after me.
> I got away about 20 meters before I was overwhelmed and he tried to wipe the gob
> on me. Some people a year older, who I apparently earned their respect, told him
> to get lost and after he badmouthed my family, I was seen as the victim/slash
> hard victim, which was a good feeling. The cheeky git actually expected an
> apology after he apologized. Ignorant sod.

My friends always seem to back
> away from me in these situations, and people always call me a gutsy individual,
> even though I think of it as nothing for standing up for myself. People call me
> mouthy, when all it is is standing up for myself. Life sucks, and bullying got
> so bad that I contemplated suicide on many occasions.

What I would do would be to tell someone or if someone makes fun of you wake away and pay no attention and they should stop I am not making fun of you but your friends don't seem to be real friends if you are in a fight and they back away a friend would stick up for you so try and find friends that are easy to talk to and will stick up for you.
Also try not to talk back as much because this as you said gets up into more fights so left them if they slabber.
Thu 21/02/02 at 16:56
Regular
I don't mind....

it's just that I started a topic, a serious one about bullying and everyone posts their feelings in there, then a couple days later there's another topic about the same subject, even though the original's still going.
Thu 21/02/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Ok well sorry will I go to your thread and talk there?
Thu 21/02/02 at 16:47
Regular
coley wrote:
> sorry I never saw that topic but why don't you write your story here and people
> will talk about it.

Coley.

I'm sorry, but there's 100 + x amount of replies full of people's stories, it would be easier if you look for a topic by me in this forum.
Thu 21/02/02 at 16:06
Right, I've been bullied a lot, mostly for the way I look. I've been called an alien, sad, geeky, freaky, and basically any senseless insult you can think of. I've been thrown down sets of stairs three times and people have challenged me to fights, which I have declined. One day I just couldn't hold on anymore and I snapped on a kid who was double my size and a year older. I gave him a knee to the crotch and shotued mouthfulls of profanity at him. The knee didn't work, but I think he was taken back that I fought back. He had backup, and it was 10 .vs. 1, seeing as my friends never help me.

Next fight, some kid (a friend of the above bully, who was told to stay away from me) jumped me, and I beat him around the head with a drink bottle. Needless to say, he didn't fun with me again.

One of my friends (on occasion) couldn't take losing, so an argument enseud and he pushed me, so I pushed him back. He pushed me into the back of our A Block, which is steel, and I pushed him harder. I spat on him and he cried. He hasn't argued since. I had a few of his girl-friends on my back (not literally :D) but I told them that the brothel was calling them ;)

A kid in my class called me gay, so I said he had a bum chum when he was in an accidentally comprimising position with another boy, and they continued the insults, so on the spur of the moment, I spat at him, and had about 20 people chasing after me. I got away about 20 meters before I was overwhelmed and he tried to wipe the gob on me. Some people a year older, who I apparently earned their respect, told him to get lost and after he badmouthed my family, I was seen as the victim/slash hard victim, which was a good feeling. The cheeky git actually expected an apology after he apologized. Ignorant sod.

My friends always seem to back away from me in these situations, and people always call me a gutsy individual, even though I think of it as nothing for standing up for myself. People call me mouthy, when all it is is standing up for myself. Life sucks, and bullying got so bad that I contemplated suicide on many occasions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.