GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo advent calender"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/12/02 at 23:06
Regular
wondered if any of you guys had got the stuff of nintendo-europe's advent calender. the free gifts everyday range in quality, but you can download the entire calender so far.
Highlights: 3 mario sunshine tunes (excellant quality - its the nintendo differnece), recipes and smas bros. music. crap gifts: christmas decorations and yet more recipes (we ain't chefs y'know).
you should get the music if nothing else, it's free (no need to register either.)
Mon 16/12/02 at 23:32
Regular
"thursdayton!"
tomorrow's door is open! the picture is of yosi and toad eating cakes. another recipe? god no...
anyway, you click on it, and you just get a peice of text saying "day 5". i will post again here when it is updated with the gift.
Mon 16/12/02 at 23:30
Regular
The damn dirty gift for the 17th isn't working. It's a picutre of Yoshi's Cookie but when you click on it, it doesn't work and just says Day 5.

Stupid Nintendo, can't they get anything right?
Mon 16/12/02 at 23:26
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> And Misty
>
> *runs*

you and cookie monster are EXACTLY describing a lemon I have... maybe you have read it too? if not, email me ([email protected]) and I'll send it to you, it's well worth a read, btter not post the URL here...
Mon 16/12/02 at 22:02
Regular
And Misty

*runs*
Mon 16/12/02 at 22:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think christmas eve will be naked pics of Samus Aran, Peach and Daisy.

All at once.

In an orgy.
Mon 16/12/02 at 21:25
Regular
Just got the 'Metroid paper, It rocks.

I wonder what they have in store for us on Xmas eve!
Mon 16/12/02 at 21:11
"+ suspicious minds"
this will almost definetly make me look like a prat, but I ONLY just figured out how to save music to Media Player!

sucks!
Mon 16/12/02 at 21:07
Regular
Nice chrismassy wallpaper... awwww.....

The Metroid link now works, yay
Mon 16/12/02 at 21:05
Regular
The Metroid one on the top left doesn't work :'(
Mon 16/12/02 at 20:57
"+ suspicious minds"
the classical music is, well, classy!

haven't tried much more than SSBM music and lylat wars, and the SSBM music is quite dodgy, and pretty fuzzy-sounding.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.