GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo advent calender"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/12/02 at 23:06
Regular
wondered if any of you guys had got the stuff of nintendo-europe's advent calender. the free gifts everyday range in quality, but you can download the entire calender so far.
Highlights: 3 mario sunshine tunes (excellant quality - its the nintendo differnece), recipes and smas bros. music. crap gifts: christmas decorations and yet more recipes (we ain't chefs y'know).
you should get the music if nothing else, it's free (no need to register either.)
Sat 21/12/02 at 00:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
LOL, even better. If you scroll down to the bottom they even give you dental advice.

"Flossing is essential to prevent gum disease"
Sat 21/12/02 at 00:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
1. Peel the apple and remove the core (children get an adult to help)

Good old nintendo.
Sat 21/12/02 at 00:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Milkshakes eh? I think i will go take a look.

I could make one tonight along with the remenants of my vodka minature. But remember kids, dont drink underage.
Sat 21/12/02 at 00:27
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Saturday 21st's reward is now up.

Door Picture: DK

"Day 21: Donkey Kong's tangy milkshake
This ice cold shake will make you bare your teeth just like the crazy ape himself. Look at those gnashers!" source: nintendo-europe.com

yep, another recipe, hopefully the last...
Fri 20/12/02 at 00:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
today's gift is up.

door picture: yoshi

"Day 20: Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3: desktop background
Make your computer desktop simply egg-stravagant with this desktop background featuring that lovable green guy Yoshi."

As usual, it's downloadable for the usual 3 sizes (800x600, 1024x768 and 1280x1024).

Only 3 doors until the big one. what will it be? i think:

*MEGATON*
Wed 18/12/02 at 23:37
Regular
"thursdayton!"
yep, haven't bothered with icons yet either.

just looked at icons and sounds.
sounds are noises made by the characters in the game, the icons are all from super mario bros. pretty good if you like your retro ninty.
Wed 18/12/02 at 23:27
Regular
I've got 'em, they're quite good.

Gonna slap 'em in place tommorow along with the icons.
Wed 18/12/02 at 20:26
Regular
"thursdayton!"
what shall we have for tonight's gift? music? recipe? wallpaper? or something else?

i reckon we have yet to have something on starfox, luig's mansion and eternal darkness....
Wed 18/12/02 at 20:19
"+ suspicious minds"
duh no, they must alter the website to make the links orsomething.

thats just incredibly annoying what you just said. annoyingly stupid. shut up.

:(
Wed 18/12/02 at 20:00
Regular
Couldn't you just open all of them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.