GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Cats 'n' Stuff Topic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 17:50
Regular
Here it is, Grix.
Wed 20/02/02 at 20:57
"penguins in hawaii?"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Funniest clip I ever saw on You've Been Framed involved a cat. A bloke was being
> filmed running towards the camera in the distance, up an alley with his dog.
> From out of nowhere, this cat leaps over a fence, hits the ground, spies the dog
> and leaps back over the fence within about 2 seconds. I love cats.

I saw a better one on YBF. It involved a cat running into a patio door ( one of the really big ones that look like they're open but they're not). Anyway, it kept trying to attack its reflection in the door. Also, there was a cat that accidentaly jumped into a bin and couldn't get out! Cats are funny, how do they always manage to do something annoying at exactly the right time? It's like they are on the same wavelength...
Wed 20/02/02 at 20:51
"possibly impossible"
I went to see cats at the theatre. Well, I actually went to see Starlight Express, but I got there too late and the caretaker had obviously not seen the cats...

Good show they put on though....
Wed 20/02/02 at 20:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
WòókieeMøn§Ý€® wrote:
> My cat had no nose.

"How did he smell?"

Terrible.

Muah, the German's super-joke was crap. The English one was great, but it was laid to rest in the Grave Of The Unknown Joke
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:58
"High polygon count"
My cat had no nose.

"How did he smell?"

Terrible.

I don't think we own cats. Cats own us. No, no... cats *tolerate* us, because we are inferior.
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:55
"period drama"
One of my cats has three legs and is very fat, an accident with some kind of plough-type thing resulting in 1 cat running into living room with dangling back leg and everyone going, "AAAAAAARGGGGHHH" and "EEUUHHHGGHHH" and stuff.

The other one has 4 legs and has a disease wherre he can't absord anything form his food do is really skinny.

And my dog is just 100% stupid.

What lovely pets we chose.
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:52
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Dav1d wrote:
> I hate cats.....

I hate people who hate cats.

My cat
> died. I want another, but I'd feel unfaithful if I got one. I don't know what
> to do.

You could borrow one of mine, that would mean you wouldn't have to get another one for good, just keep it as a lodger. :-D
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:49
"High polygon count"
Dav1d wrote:
> I hate cats.....

I hate people who hate cats.

My cat died. I want another, but I'd feel unfaithful if I got one. I don't know what to do.
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:45
Regular
I have loads of cats, and a kitten.
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:45
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Cats also have tiny mouths
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:37
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Funniest clip I ever saw on You've Been Framed involved a cat. A bloke was being filmed running towards the camera in the distance, up an alley with his dog. From out of nowhere, this cat leaps over a fence, hits the ground, spies the dog and leaps back over the fence within about 2 seconds. I love cats.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.