GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Cats 'n' Stuff Topic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 17:50
Regular
Here it is, Grix.
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:38
"possibly impossible"
Mystique wrote:
> WHAT?! this
> isnt the carnage i was expecting...oh come on put some effort into it!

Damn stupid Dogs. Can't do a thing unless they are told. No minds of their own. Stupid dogs.

better?
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:38
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Spam :-D
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:35
Regular
"um..."
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Funniest clip I ever saw on You've Been Framed involved a cat. A bloke was being
> filmed running towards the camera in the distance, up an alley with his dog.
> From out of nowhere, this cat leaps over a fence, hits the ground, spies the dog
> and leaps back over the fence within about 2 seconds. I love cats.

A better clip would be all the video's of YBF on a bonfire
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:33
Regular
"WWJD"
i had a cat and 2 dogs when i was 4 they all got on but they've all gone don't really remember them. My mum wont let me have a dog now, it's not fair
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:30
Regular
pb wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Dogs Rule
Cats suck
Bring it onnnnnn

hm. Dogs are
> ok, ish.

Of course, depends what kind of dog or cat. I prefer Wolves and
> Panthers, but there you go...

WHAT?! this isnt the carnage i was expecting...oh come on put some effort into it!
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:28
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Dogs also rule. My dog is 11, and still enjoys rolling around the floor with her teddybear in her mouth. My 11 year old dog is more active then some 9 month old dogs. She also rolls around the floor biting my feet, and barks at me if I don't fight back/stroke her.

Dogs (also) rule.
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:28
"possibly impossible"
Mystique wrote:
> Dogs Rule
Cats suck
Bring it onnnnnn

hm. Dogs are ok, ish.

Of course, depends what kind of dog or cat. I prefer Wolves and Panthers, but there you go...
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:25
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
My cats typical day.

-Sleep on my bed until 3:00
-Wake up for food, eat food
-Go back to sleep until 9:00
-Sit on me until 11:00 (He's an affectionate little thing)
-Be put outside
-Leave a mouse nicely in the toilet (Its his favourite place for putting a mouse when he catches one. In the downstairs toilet! It blo*ody shocks me when I find one.
-Wait for breakfast
-Repeat step one.

And I'm not joking either! Cats are great! If I stroke him while he's relaxing, he makes a faint "miwww" sound, then begins to purr. Although I have to be careful, if I stroke him to well, for more than about 1h 30mins (the A* stroking) he gets too relaxed and makes the most horrible smelling fart ever. It smells like eggy cat food!

Cats Rule!
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:25
Regular
Dogs Rule
Cats suck
Bring it onnnnnn
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
I've got two kittens, and they rule. There's this big adult male that tries to attack them, but they double team him and take him down and scratch and bite with no mercy!!

Well, not really, they run away, but it means I get to chase it out of the garden!! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.