GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everyone Please Read"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 15:01
Regular
I would like you to read this a few times before passing your judgements on me.

The Situation: Contrary to popular belief, I was actually off SR for 10 days, until the pressure got too far for me to handle. I promised Stryke that I wouldn't return for 30 days, but the torment, insults and accusations behind my back have got to me to the point where I have to come back and make a statement.

My statement: I want to thank those who stood up for me (namely Edgy) and reported certain people for particular offences (though I doubt much will be done). Next agenda - Mr Snuggly. Now, I know we haven't always seen eye to eye, but I was wondering if we can start a clean slate and I can be eligible for GAD again and it can go back to normal. Notables, contenders and anyone else whose wondering. I will not be starting a boycott unless myself or others are bullied. We have the support, but I really don't want to start a war on these forums. To anyone that has badmouthed me: I don't hate you, but am incredibly disappointed at your ignorance and the pure fact that you had to say it behind my back. I don't enjoy FOG as much as I used to, partly due to my own selfishness, but everyone on here is so hostile towards each other now, and trying to catch each other copying (and copying too!). When it was me, Grix, Golden Rhino, SSX Pro and Dringo, it was perfect. This grading system is in my opinion a sham and is not the right way to go about things.

The bottom line is this: I want it to go back to normal, with NO insults, because I have a zero tolerance for bullying on these forums and I'm sick to death of it. I want to win GAD's, I want to chat about games, films and life, and I want to be accepted, if I can put the term loosely. I still stand by my premise that the "I HATE YOU!" post was a joke, and SR were thinking up any reason to get me banned. However, I just wanna start again as Desert Beetle and make some friends on here, and possible make the peace between a few enemies. I don't want this topic filled up with crap about how much of a "loser" I am, but sensible contributions. I don't mind honest opinions, but please keep the insults to a very low minimum. Cheers. Shaun.
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:50
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Doughnut Monster wrote:
> Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> No, everything I said was true. When someone lies to
> you, you tend to lose
> trust and I can't see him winning again. Frankly I
> have no sympathy for liars.

You gave me another chance so If I weere you I
> wouldn't judge him like that.

Still I can see what you're getting at Snuggly,
> lying and cheating will get you no where

I may have given you another chance, but I gave this fella about three chances, and he still carried on copying, and he lied to me. I've just read the e-mail he sent me and it's made me even more annoyed. I have no problem you chatting here, but I wouldn't expect to win anytime soon.

Edgy, I've already e-mailed you on the status of hints, as long as they aren't taken from a copyrighted site then they are okay.

And yes, I pick the Gameaday winners.

The capital of France is Paris.
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:51
Regular
Come on, many members here stated they are now friends with the idiots that bullied them in my topic, and others stated that they were the bullies themselves and are now friends with their 'victims'.

I know this is a slightly different situation, but surely you can try and make peace, Mr. Snuggly with Shaneo?
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:51
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
By the way, that was directed at Shaun, not you Dognads.
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Umm.. thanks for the geography lesson at the end there.
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Really?

What site did you get that from?
Conkee smash day pleese

ta
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:53
Regular
Mr.Snuggly wrote:

Edgy, I've already e-mailed you on the status of hints, as long
> as they aren't taken from a copyrighted site then they are okay.

Yeah, but they're still there and they DON'T WORK!

That was mentioned in my email.
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:54
"I hate that!!!"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Doughnut Monster wrote:
> Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> No, everything I said was
> true. When someone lies to
> you, you tend to lose
> trust and I can't
> see him winning again. Frankly I
> have no sympathy for liars.

You gave
> me another chance so If I weere you I
> wouldn't judge him like
> that.

Still I can see what you're getting at Snuggly,
> lying and
> cheating will get you no where

I may have given you another chance, but I
> gave this fella about three chances, and he still carried on copying, and he
> lied to me. I've just read the e-mail he sent me and it's made me even more
> annoyed. I have no problem you chatting here, but I wouldn't expect to win
> anytime soon.
> as they aren't taken from a copyrighted site then they are okay.

And yes, I
> pick the Gameaday winners.

I also apreciate thate you gave me another chance and I apreciate that. Thankyou Snuggly
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:56
"I hate that!!!"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> By the way, that was directed at Shaun, not you Dognads.

Oh right!

I said it in my other post but i'll say it here to.

I apreciate the fact that you gave me a second chance and for that I thankyou.
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The Situation: Contrary to popular belief, I was actually off SR for 10 days, until the pressure got too far for me to handle. I promised Stryke that I wouldn't return for 30 days, but the torment, insults and accusations behind my back have got to me to the point where I have to come back and make a statement.

Thanks.
If I win for this, can I get Conkee Smash Dog please?

Thanks.
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:57
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I think we're all agreed, I'm fantastic.

Edgy, e-mail me the location of those hints and I'll get them removed, sorry they got overlooked last time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.