GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everyone Please Read"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 15:01
Regular
I would like you to read this a few times before passing your judgements on me.

The Situation: Contrary to popular belief, I was actually off SR for 10 days, until the pressure got too far for me to handle. I promised Stryke that I wouldn't return for 30 days, but the torment, insults and accusations behind my back have got to me to the point where I have to come back and make a statement.

My statement: I want to thank those who stood up for me (namely Edgy) and reported certain people for particular offences (though I doubt much will be done). Next agenda - Mr Snuggly. Now, I know we haven't always seen eye to eye, but I was wondering if we can start a clean slate and I can be eligible for GAD again and it can go back to normal. Notables, contenders and anyone else whose wondering. I will not be starting a boycott unless myself or others are bullied. We have the support, but I really don't want to start a war on these forums. To anyone that has badmouthed me: I don't hate you, but am incredibly disappointed at your ignorance and the pure fact that you had to say it behind my back. I don't enjoy FOG as much as I used to, partly due to my own selfishness, but everyone on here is so hostile towards each other now, and trying to catch each other copying (and copying too!). When it was me, Grix, Golden Rhino, SSX Pro and Dringo, it was perfect. This grading system is in my opinion a sham and is not the right way to go about things.

The bottom line is this: I want it to go back to normal, with NO insults, because I have a zero tolerance for bullying on these forums and I'm sick to death of it. I want to win GAD's, I want to chat about games, films and life, and I want to be accepted, if I can put the term loosely. I still stand by my premise that the "I HATE YOU!" post was a joke, and SR were thinking up any reason to get me banned. However, I just wanna start again as Desert Beetle and make some friends on here, and possible make the peace between a few enemies. I don't want this topic filled up with crap about how much of a "loser" I am, but sensible contributions. I don't mind honest opinions, but please keep the insults to a very low minimum. Cheers. Shaun.
Fri 22/02/02 at 09:07
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
LOL!
Fri 22/02/02 at 09:03
ROFL! Thanks Chris...I think :)
Fri 22/02/02 at 01:24
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
well i'll give shaneo credit for something, he can still knock up a great post and gareante a load of replies :)
Fri 22/02/02 at 00:58
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I think there is too much pent-up aggresion between some of the guys in here. Just let this post drop
Fri 22/02/02 at 00:51
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Goatboy wrote:
> mrhappy nailed it, in respects to me.

I called him a ponce, and now I'm
> calling you one.

PONCE!

I've a heart condition. I've a heart condition. If you hit me it's murder!
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
$h@ne0 wrote:
but
> I'm willing to say it if you want to know why I copied. It's a little depressing
> to read, but I expect no sympathy from it, mind you.

Why?
Thu 21/02/02 at 16:59
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I wouldn't cheat again too soon anyway, you seem to be running out of characters
> to use in your name.

I haven't cheated for 90 days, so don't expect me to cheat ever again.
Thu 21/02/02 at 16:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
How the hell did this get so many replies, and what the hell is it with you people...

Stay if you want you or bogger off... I don't really care anymore.

People are stupid.
Thu 21/02/02 at 16:21
"I hate that!!!"
dnt sk me i wudun't no
Thu 21/02/02 at 16:17
"High polygon count"
coley wrote:
> Y r u not on MSN?

y cn u not typ proper?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.