GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto 3: Is there a fourth island?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 13:16
Regular
I would like to appologise to those gamers that have become extremely fed up with GTA3. I have also had tha game since the day it came out and had stopped playing it until someone told me there was a fourth island!Can anyone confirmed whether or not there is a fourth island?
There is a road on Staunton island that has been blocked off with boulders. I have been told that if you put the flying tank cheat on you can fly overthis road block and sometimes you will reach a fourth island. Other times you will just land in the middle of nowhere and will have to reset the game. Does anyone know if this is true? I expect there is some way of unlocking this properly, as it is unlike programmers to just leave an unexplained dead end on a game like that. I wondered if it would become unlocked when the game is completed 100%. Has anyone completed the game 100% and if so does anything special happen when you do?
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:52
Sorry I appologise Small frog
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:50
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
No no no! Honestly, hand on heart, has anyone here seen a 'fourth island'? No? Because it doesn't exist! No!
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:50
Regular
"Acid Casual"
You referring to me?
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
I haven't been sceptical. I haven't even mentioned an island. I've only made one post. If you look above a post (smiles patronisingly), you will find the real name of the sceptical person. Okay?
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Craw wrote:
> You've got more chance of meeting a Talking Bull than there being a fourth
> island.

Once again - NO!
I think where it is go around new port and there is a lighthouse go up to it and I think it is around there because all my friends say that there is a lighthouse on the 4th Island.
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:46
small frog why are you so sceptical about a 4th islaand?
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:45
Regular
"Acid Casual"
You've got more chance of meeting a Talking Bull than there being a fourth island.

Once again - NO!
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:44
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Well, your friend is talking bull.

Wow, a talking bull! Can I meet him?
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:42
Regular
"Acid Casual"
No. No. NO!
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:42
Cheers Coley

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.