GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto 3: Is there a fourth island?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 13:16
Regular
I would like to appologise to those gamers that have become extremely fed up with GTA3. I have also had tha game since the day it came out and had stopped playing it until someone told me there was a fourth island!Can anyone confirmed whether or not there is a fourth island?
There is a road on Staunton island that has been blocked off with boulders. I have been told that if you put the flying tank cheat on you can fly overthis road block and sometimes you will reach a fourth island. Other times you will just land in the middle of nowhere and will have to reset the game. Does anyone know if this is true? I expect there is some way of unlocking this properly, as it is unlike programmers to just leave an unexplained dead end on a game like that. I wondered if it would become unlocked when the game is completed 100%. Has anyone completed the game 100% and if so does anything special happen when you do?
Wed 20/02/02 at 17:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I heard they were bringing out an add on called 'Destinantion: Moon', that allowed you to open up a secret rocket base and fly to the moon! Don't believe me? Go here for the truth:
http://www.iamastupidmoronwithjellyinmypants.net
Honest, Guv!
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:55
cool! When does this add-on come out?
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:20
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
well they are bringing out an add on called GTA3 Miami. Maybe on the other side of the road bock, is the road to miami which lets you travel from liberty city to miami.
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:18
yea sorry i mean the road block in shoreside
Wed 20/02/02 at 15:00
O°‘¨mï§tå §påñk¥¨‘°O wrote:
> what i was told is that if u manage to fly over the road block on staunton then
> sometimes u wil land on a fourth island, which has every gang in the game on it,
> but no save point.

And you beleive this?
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:58
What road block in staunton, do you mean the road block in shoreside
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:54
what i was told is that if u manage to fly over the road block on staunton then sometimes u wil land on a fourth island, which has every gang in the game on it, but no save point.
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:45
You might be talking about the ghost street which is in the middle of the sea in the middle of no where and they used it to film the bank robbing at the start of the game. It only has a road witha bank in it and the banshee and 2 securicars in it but thats barely an island. As for the lighthouse, theres one on Portland but thats it.
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:02
nice one coley i'll try that later
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:58
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Yes I have been there I got to it today.The lighthouse is where it is go to stanton Island circle around it and it is there I am sure of it unless you have different copys of the game because my four friend and I have been there but we have all got the game in this couple of weeks.

Coley.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.