GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto 3: Is there a fourth island?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 13:16
Regular
I would like to appologise to those gamers that have become extremely fed up with GTA3. I have also had tha game since the day it came out and had stopped playing it until someone told me there was a fourth island!Can anyone confirmed whether or not there is a fourth island?
There is a road on Staunton island that has been blocked off with boulders. I have been told that if you put the flying tank cheat on you can fly overthis road block and sometimes you will reach a fourth island. Other times you will just land in the middle of nowhere and will have to reset the game. Does anyone know if this is true? I expect there is some way of unlocking this properly, as it is unlike programmers to just leave an unexplained dead end on a game like that. I wondered if it would become unlocked when the game is completed 100%. Has anyone completed the game 100% and if so does anything special happen when you do?
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:16
I would like to appologise to those gamers that have become extremely fed up with GTA3. I have also had tha game since the day it came out and had stopped playing it until someone told me there was a fourth island!Can anyone confirmed whether or not there is a fourth island?
There is a road on Staunton island that has been blocked off with boulders. I have been told that if you put the flying tank cheat on you can fly overthis road block and sometimes you will reach a fourth island. Other times you will just land in the middle of nowhere and will have to reset the game. Does anyone know if this is true? I expect there is some way of unlocking this properly, as it is unlike programmers to just leave an unexplained dead end on a game like that. I wondered if it would become unlocked when the game is completed 100%. Has anyone completed the game 100% and if so does anything special happen when you do?
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:17
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
no
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:25
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I agree, no. A thousand times no. Do you think if there was, someone would have found it by now?
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:35
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
I think my friend is being untrueful because yersterday he told me that he had compeleted the game 100% he did all the phone jobs every single job and he said that when at 100% you go kill president Cliton but I don't believe him.
But there are loads of people in my school that say they have been to the fourth Island and they all claim that there is a lighthouse I will ask tomorrow one of my friend how did they do it and I will write if he is telling the truth.

Coley.
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:35
yes I do think someone would have found it by now. My friend has told me he has found it, but I haven't been able to do it myself.
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:39
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
O°‘¨mï§tå §påñk¥¨‘°O wrote:
> yes I do think someone would have found it by now. My friend has told me he has
> found it, but I haven't been able to do it myself.
My friends all claim to have got it they say they use the Dodo and fly over I am not sure.
I just remembered I have been on the fourth Island.
I will say in a minute I am away to the toilet and get something to eat.
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:39
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Well, your friend is talking bull.
Wed 20/02/02 at 13:42
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
I am not sure if this is the place but beside 8 Balls the is a tunnel that you drive threw and there are men around a fire with petrol bombs and they throw them at you keep on driving and I think you will get there but I am not sure.
Cheers Coley
Regular
"Acid Casual"
No. No. NO!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.