GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Party 4 - Any Good ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Party 4'.
Sat 14/12/02 at 20:57
Regular
Okay, shock horror, I want a GC game, and quite like the look of Mario Party 4, but no one I know has a GC, and I've only got two pads, so is it worth it for the 1 player game, and why ? I was going to get Clone Wars, but I rented it and it's not very good. Also wondering about Nightfire, as I liked AUF on the GC.

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Have you actually played any of the bowser mini-games?
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
how do you unlockm any of the bowser mini-games? there are 4 and i have played for ages but have unlocked none!
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I got caught out initially, they are decepetively wide.

Some of the jumping can be quite dodgy though.
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:22
Regular
They're simple to avoid though.
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That bowser game is really fun. Apart from the fact his fiery boomerangs seem overpowerful.
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:20
Regular
Play through single player with any character and you unlock the Bowser board. Oh and you get a few single player mini games and stuff.

Sad thing is that the final boss fight against Bowser on Mario Party in a way is better than the one on Mario Sunshine.
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:17
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Only reason to play through single player is to unlock the 6th
> board.

6th board? whats that?
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:10
Regular
Only reason to play through single player is to unlock the 6th board.

They can feck off if they expect me to gets all the presents, I wanna know what that extra space is for but there's no way I'm doing it with every bloody character.
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
And its worth unlocking each characters presents.
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:03
Regular
"thursdayton!"
it's pretty good, and can while away the winter evenings. brilliant with friends, and worth going on by yourself (to practice up on the minigames so you can secretly become masters of all mini-games! mwhahaha!!
ahem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.