GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Party 4 - Any Good ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Party 4'.
Sat 14/12/02 at 20:57
Regular
Okay, shock horror, I want a GC game, and quite like the look of Mario Party 4, but no one I know has a GC, and I've only got two pads, so is it worth it for the 1 player game, and why ? I was going to get Clone Wars, but I rented it and it's not very good. Also wondering about Nightfire, as I liked AUF on the GC.

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 15/12/02 at 16:34
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Tphi *<:-) wrote:
> have to play it more...

Don't worry. Ive kicked it off for you. You now have 'Fruits of doom'. Plus.. 'slime time' and 'dominations'. MORE GAMES!
Sun 15/12/02 at 02:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
have to play it more...
Sun 15/12/02 at 02:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Pretty much. Mind you i think ive only played 2 of the games so far.
Sun 15/12/02 at 02:04
Regular
"thursdayton!"
i must be one unlucky bunny then...
Sun 15/12/02 at 02:03
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
I have read 6 page of Reviews on Mario Party 4, it sounds real good just like the others before it. Why not give it a Chance on the GC itself?
Sun 15/12/02 at 02:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You need to actually play the bowser mini-games, its a matter of luck whether you get a mini koopa nicking coins, or a bowser setting a bowser mini-game.
Sun 15/12/02 at 02:00
Regular
"thursdayton!"
ahh *screams* double post! *runs home to mummy*
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:58
Regular
"thursdayton!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Yeah you need to play the mini-games to unlock them.

well yes... but do you get bowser games from landing on bowser squares? if so, why haven't i got one? just koopa nicking coins...
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah you need to play the mini-games to unlock them.
Sun 15/12/02 at 01:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Have you actually played any of the bowser mini-games?

nope. do you get them by landing on the bowser squares? if so, then every fecking time, i geta stupid fecking mini koopa, or whatever they're called. and i've had the game since launch date and play it nearly every day!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.