GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Party 4 - Any Good ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Party 4'.
Sat 14/12/02 at 20:57
Regular
Okay, shock horror, I want a GC game, and quite like the look of Mario Party 4, but no one I know has a GC, and I've only got two pads, so is it worth it for the 1 player game, and why ? I was going to get Clone Wars, but I rented it and it's not very good. Also wondering about Nightfire, as I liked AUF on the GC.

~~Belldandy~~
Sat 14/12/02 at 20:57
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Okay, shock horror, I want a GC game, and quite like the look of Mario Party 4, but no one I know has a GC, and I've only got two pads, so is it worth it for the 1 player game, and why ? I was going to get Clone Wars, but I rented it and it's not very good. Also wondering about Nightfire, as I liked AUF on the GC.

~~Belldandy~~
Sat 14/12/02 at 20:59
Regular
"^_^"
Get some mates round and it is so much fun. I have never played Single Player though
Sat 14/12/02 at 21:04
Regular
"Baros!!!"
You will enjoy Mario Party 4 very much. The game has brilliant Mini games that you can play, although it is not very interesting on Single Player.

If you get 3 or 4 control pads, the game will be at it's best. I think that it is the best Multiplayer game on Gamecube at the moment.
Sat 14/12/02 at 21:38
Regular
"^_^"
The co-op mini games are so much fun. Especially mountain climbing
Sat 14/12/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Festivus!"
Even if your mates haven't got a GC it is WELL worth it - My cousin has one, but not Mario Party 4, but it was still top quality action
Sat 14/12/02 at 23:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I quite like the single player.
Sat 14/12/02 at 23:17
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Single Player ok, although I sit and twiddle my thumbs through the other 3 player's turns.

Only downer
Sat 14/12/02 at 23:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Indeed, sitting through the computers turns can be a bit boring.
Sat 14/12/02 at 23:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
just remember to put text speed on fast.
Sat 14/12/02 at 23:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've never ever ever played a Mario Party game.

Indeed.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.