GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"jehovah's witness"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 00:30
Regular
Two of them woke me up this morning banging on my front door.

I open the door, still half asleep, and they start bangin on about how video games are evil and what not. even had a magazine all about it.

Guess who had been up all night playing the getaway...
Sun 15/12/02 at 00:30
Regular
Two of them woke me up this morning banging on my front door.

I open the door, still half asleep, and they start bangin on about how video games are evil and what not. even had a magazine all about it.

Guess who had been up all night playing the getaway...
Sun 15/12/02 at 00:31
Regular
WoRd
Sun 15/12/02 at 00:32
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Dawg
Sun 15/12/02 at 00:32
Regular
Heh, i should have just said that and shut the door.
Sun 15/12/02 at 00:34
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
You should have invited them in and played it with them.
Sun 15/12/02 at 00:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would have invited them in for coffee and started a conversation belittling the existence of god.
Sun 15/12/02 at 00:35
Regular
You should have opened the door naked and said "Come children, the great leader is expecting you"
Sun 15/12/02 at 00:35
Regular
"Balls"
they would of turned on there faith easily if they werent deprived as children...
Sun 15/12/02 at 00:39
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
You should have asked them to wait a while, gone and fetched your copy of the getaway and brandished it at them, to see if they cowed away in fear. If they didn't, you should've asked them why they were not desperately trying to avoid the influence of evil, and then argued with them on the topic of why attempting to force your religious beliefs onto other people is the only true evil in the world today.

Actually, I find saying "We're Jewish" is more effective than any amount of asking them to leave or debating with them.
Sun 15/12/02 at 00:44
Regular
Some very good ideas.

*ahem*

Perhaps I would have attempted something more than the few words i mumbled at them if i hadnt only had 3 hours sleep before they interrupted my sleep. mind you, they did say sorry for waking me up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.