GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trezeguet to Arsenal?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 09:55
Regular
This was mentioned as a possible £50 million in the Sunday Times. I don't believe a word of it but it would be lovely. I was extremely disappointed when we signed Henry as I wanted Trezeguet at the time. Does anyone know where this story came from?

It would certainly be nice to see Pires, Henry, Trezeguet (and maybe even van Bommel!?) line up for the Arsenal. If the board pull this one off I may even forgive them for the new crest!
Tue 26/06/12 at 16:39
Regular
Would it be possible to rent your hog roaster if at all possible
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:58
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I pigeon shat on my shoulder once, and only once, so I've been lucky in that department. Funniest thing was when my friend had a pigeon shat on his head
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:44
"High polygon count"
A pigeon shat on me once though.
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:41
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I've never touched a gull in my life.

Good for you, those things rot your mind and make you believe anything that anyone says
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:32
"High polygon count"
I've never touched a gull in my life.
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:20
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
You...wouldn't happen to be a gullible chap would you? I'm not saying else, other than "lol"
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:13
"High polygon count"
Yeah, but at least it's more up to date!
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:08
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Check my post below, which starts "From Ananova.com" ...

Always
> trust web news over tabloid press!

Yep, tabloid news spread across the internet is like a haven for truthful news ;)
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:00
"High polygon count"
Check my post below, which starts "From Ananova.com" ...

Always trust web news over tabloid press!
Tue 19/02/02 at 09:51
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I think Arsenal paying 50 mil. for him is not only not ging to happen, but it is very hypocritical of Wenger, SHOULD he do it. Think about it, Wengers policy has always been not to be held to ransom, and to buy a player whos value matches his skill.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.