GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is on your bucket list?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/04/12 at 12:35
Regular
What are some of the things you'd like to do, before you kick the bucket?

Maybe visit a country, learn a musical instrument, meet a celebrity etc.
Wed 25/04/12 at 18:39
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
DL wrote:
Blade Runner?

Excellent, well worth numerous viewings :¬)

@Machie

[i]This is in Canada right?

British Columbia ... this may be a better link, so that you can get your 'training' sorted:

Squamish climbing :¬)[/i]

WOW!!! Impressive, and very tall...

I get shakey climbing out of bed... but then I'm only about 3 ft 6...

(that is a slight exaggeration, but I AM somewhat shorter than the rest of the guys here, so I thought I'd get in there first:-))
Tue 24/04/12 at 22:46
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Blade Runner?

Excellent, well worth numerous viewings :¬)

@Machie

This is in Canada right?

British Columbia ... this may be a better link, so that you can get your 'training' sorted:

Squamish climbing :¬)
Tue 24/04/12 at 19:20
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Machie wrote:
Wow you really do like it a lot. I'll order it now. :) Hopefully it will inspire me as much as it has you. I've always wanted to do a sci fi comic.

Best of all, I have a limited edition set, complete with art cards and a genuine film cell mounted in resin! It contains several different versions of the film, including one with all the special effects stripped back...

Actually, I'd add that to my bucket list; Meet Ridley Scott and bore him with questions about Blade Runner!
Tue 24/04/12 at 18:02
Regular
Wow you really do like it a lot. I'll order it now. :) Hopefully it will inspire me as much as it has you. I've always wanted to do a sci fi comic.
Tue 24/04/12 at 17:28
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Will do chasfh. I saw it on one of those chinese movie sites, but I guess would be a disservice if I didn't rent it on bluray and watch it on my big screen. Oh it's only 8 pounds on amazon. Do you think I should buy it? I know how much the movie has influence Japanese cinema.

BUY BUY BUY!!! worth every penny...

I own eight different versions of the film; one on bluray, six on DVD and one (sadly!) on VHS. Director's cut, theatrical version, extended... I own 'em all. It is undoubtedly one of the most influential films of the 1980's and still has a great visual impact and style... But this is probably digressing from the subject of the thread!:-)
Tue 24/04/12 at 16:14
Regular
Will do chasfh. I saw it on one of those chinese movie sites, but I guess would be a disservice if I didn't rent it on bluray and watch it on my big screen. Oh it's only 8 pounds on amazon. Do you think I should buy it? I know how much the movie has influence Japanese cinema.

DL wrote:
Bucket List 1:

To climb in the Squamish Valley with my son and granddaughter:¬)

Have a look, Squamish

you're welcome to come Machie and son!

Wow that looks great. I better start training. This is in Canada right? Better watch out for bears.
Mon 23/04/12 at 21:12
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Bucket List 1:

To climb in the Squamish Valley with my son and granddaughter:¬)

Have a look, Squamish

you're welcome to come Machie and son!
Mon 23/04/12 at 19:25
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Alfonse wrote:
If you're going to watch Blade Runner, I'd advise not watching it at bed time. It's not exactly boring but it is oddly relaxing

"Comforting" is what it is:-)
Mon 23/04/12 at 13:22
Regular
If you're going to watch Blade Runner, I'd advise not watching it at bed time. It's not exactly boring but it is oddly relaxing
Sun 22/04/12 at 22:35
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
pete_21 wrote:
[i]To understand one of cjh's technical guides....

His recent one pete was excellent - HTML5, well explained :¬)[/i]

Oh, I'm sure it was DL, It's just that I never know what the hell they are about?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.