GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best and worst finisher"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 19:19
Regular
What's your favourite finisher? Which is the best looking? Which finisher looks terrible? Does your favourite wrestler perform it? Why do you like it? Why do you hate it?

My favourite is the Stone Cold Stunner. Doesn't look powerful but is an exclamation point to a match.

My least favourite is the People's elbow. It looks stupid and the Rock could easily pin his opponent in the time it takes to prepare for it.
Thu 14/02/02 at 09:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
Starlight wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Damn right.

Impaler rulez!!

It's called the unprettier
> now I think

Boo-hoo, Impaler sounds so much better.
Thu 14/02/02 at 08:08
Regular
"Guess who..."
My worst? ...probably both of Jazz's finishers. The DTT and the Fisherman Suplex.
Thu 14/02/02 at 08:07
Regular
"Guess who..."
Oh, and the Tazzmission!
Thu 14/02/02 at 08:06
Regular
"Guess who..."
The Rock Bottom.The amount of impact on the slam is amazing. And it doesn't matter whether your doing one, or taking one, or just watching for that matter! You still get an electric feeling out of it!

...well...I do...at least...

...I'm Tazz.
Wed 13/02/02 at 23:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ant wrote:
> Damn right.

Impaler rulez!!

It's called the unprettier now I think
Wed 13/02/02 at 22:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I like the 3D but that is completely changing the topic.
Wed 13/02/02 at 21:54
Regular
Theres loads that I like, pedigree, stunner, x factor, rikishi driver, fameasser, RVD's Frog Splash, olympic slam..... Ill stop there or I'll be here for hours
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Damn right.

Impaler rulez!!
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
In my opinion anyway.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The best looking finisher has got to be The Impaler. It's a shame that Christian doesn't use it as much as he could.

The most powerful is just the same as above.

The weakest finisher is the Swantom Bomb because he barely touches his opponent. It is terrible looking too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.