GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best and worst finisher"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 19:19
Regular
What's your favourite finisher? Which is the best looking? Which finisher looks terrible? Does your favourite wrestler perform it? Why do you like it? Why do you hate it?

My favourite is the Stone Cold Stunner. Doesn't look powerful but is an exclamation point to a match.

My least favourite is the People's elbow. It looks stupid and the Rock could easily pin his opponent in the time it takes to prepare for it.
Thu 14/02/02 at 18:23
Regular
To tell what is the best and worst finisher, just imagine what you would least like doen to you. For me, it has to be the Gore, Chokeslam, (or submission) the Crippler. Saying the worst is the People's Elbow (though its a great crowd pleaser) and the utterly pathetic worm.
Thu 14/02/02 at 18:18
Regular
Best looking Finisher: Has to be The Gore. Rhyno hits them with such impact and just looks great

Best Finisher: Pedigree, Unprettier, Stunner, Chokeslam i have loads! But probably The Stone Cold Stunner as its a easy move but s very effective.

Worst Finisher: The Worm - Huge Build up, Pathetic end.
Also The Tombstone - Sometimes this looks great but most of the time it isn't as you can see clearly that the opponents head dosen't even touch the mat.

Well thats my opinion anyway
Thu 14/02/02 at 17:08
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
DAYAM Test's big boot looks like it hurts.
Thu 14/02/02 at 16:52
Regular
"One More Chance"
I like the Gore, Angle Slam and the Pedigree.

The worst has to be.......erm......The Tombstone because alot of the time you can see that they dont even touch the canvas.
Thu 14/02/02 at 16:24
Regular
"That's right!"
Joe Dark wrote:
> I think Booker T's 'Book End' is better than the Rock Bottom

-----------

What are you basing that on?
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:48
Regular
I think Booker T's 'Book End' is better than the Rock Bottom
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:58
Regular
"That's right!"
I forgot about Sweet Chin Music, and the Gore... Gore! Gore! Gore!

They rule
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:24
My favourite is Sweet Chin Music it was only a kick butit was effective because it hit them on the chin.

Least favourite is Mandable Claw all he did was shove a sock in there mouth and then they tapped out in seconds.
Thu 14/02/02 at 10:27
Regular
"..."
Best: Stone Cold Stunner = can be used at any point and always looks devestating, especially when the opponent really sells it like Kurt Angle, The Rock and Booker T do

Worst: Hulk Hogan's leg drop...hmm...no need for further comment.
Thu 14/02/02 at 10:09
Best: Rock Bottom (although the Book end looks good too!! tee-hee!)
And the Clothesline from Hell (though how good that looks depends on who's receiving it)

Worst finishers: People's Elbow, and the smegging Worm. Both moves with huge build-ups and pathetic conclusions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.