GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best and worst finisher"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 19:19
Regular
What's your favourite finisher? Which is the best looking? Which finisher looks terrible? Does your favourite wrestler perform it? Why do you like it? Why do you hate it?

My favourite is the Stone Cold Stunner. Doesn't look powerful but is an exclamation point to a match.

My least favourite is the People's elbow. It looks stupid and the Rock could easily pin his opponent in the time it takes to prepare for it.
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:19
Regular
"Where's SR?"
What's your favourite finisher? Which is the best looking? Which finisher looks terrible? Does your favourite wrestler perform it? Why do you like it? Why do you hate it?

My favourite is the Stone Cold Stunner. Doesn't look powerful but is an exclamation point to a match.

My least favourite is the People's elbow. It looks stupid and the Rock could easily pin his opponent in the time it takes to prepare for it.
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:23
"©opy Right™"
I think that Stoncolds stunner is the most powerful and looks the best.Also i agree that the rocks people elbow is the worst finisher and it takes way to long to pull the move off.
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:46
Regular
"That's right!"
But it's the most electrifying move in sports entertainment! Heh

Yeah, the stunner can look really good, and the crowd really gets behind it

Another good finisher is the five star frog splash, RVD gets a lot of height on it
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:56
Regular
worst is peoples elbow and hogans leg drop
my favourite is stone cold stunner and X factor
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:59
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
My favourites are Swanton Bomb, gore and raven effect.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
Most devestating finisher: Impaler/Tombstone.

Favourite finisher(s): Hip Hop Drop and the Worm.

Worst finisher: Buzz Killer

The Impaler as I call it definitely looks the best, as does the Tombstone when it's done properly.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:16
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The Stone Cold Stunner is my favourite simply because of how quickly he can pull it off and how it's really easy to do it on your mates. (ahem)

Peoples Elbow is GOOD because it's flash and suits the Rock's character. Also that's probably the move the crowd really gets behind, crowd pleasing at it's best.
(I don't see none of you complaining about the worm)

Then the Pegigree because it's looks powerful and looks great through the announce table.

Worst is maybe Edgeucution (or whatever it's called) the Downward Spiral was better, his finisher now is Gangrel's old one isn't it?

I like a lot of finishers really, tombstone, chokeslam, angle slam, Gore, frog splash, swanton bomb, there's loads, I like them all really.

:0)
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The best looking finisher has got to be The Impaler. It's a shame that Christian doesn't use it as much as he could.

The most powerful is just the same as above.

The weakest finisher is the Swantom Bomb because he barely touches his opponent. It is terrible looking too.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
In my opinion anyway.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Damn right.

Impaler rulez!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.