GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will win the World Cup???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 16:40
Regular
It's 2002, and this summer comes the biggest tournament in international football! In Japan and South Korea, top international sides will be going head to head for the World Cup. France, the current holders, are in it this time aswell and stand a good chance of winning it. Teams like Argentina and Brazil would be good bets, but there's no Hollland. And what about England, playing well under Eriksson, could this be our year?? It's been a long wait since 19661

I reckon.....Argebtina will beat France in the final.

Who do you think??? (I bet the first few answers are NOT Brazil!)
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:57
erm.....italy will become the
> first european nation to win the world cup outside europe.

I agree...
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:50
Regular
arghhhh. curse my lateness on this subject.

erm.....italy will become the first european nation to win the world cup outside europe

whopeeee
Sat 23/02/02 at 22:03
RM18 wrote:
> France. Like Man Utd in the Premiership, they know what it takes to go the
> distance and they have the new wonderkid Cisse.

Juan Roman Riquelme, Juan Pablo Sorin and oh yea a certain little guy called Javier Saviola are just 3 young superkids that spring to my mind for argentina
Sat 23/02/02 at 21:32
Regular
An Argentina B team could probably get pritty far in the world cup.
Sat 23/02/02 at 21:22
England are tenth in the most impressive international teams after the 5-1 win against Germany some teams are scared of England.I don't think England will get through because of Argentina without Holland it will be easier. I would say France vs Italy in the final France will beat Italy 1-0.
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:24
Regular
France. Like Man Utd in the Premiership, they know what it takes to go the distance and they have the new wonderkid Cisse.
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Argebtina?

:)

Scotland will win
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:05
I think it will be France and Italy in the final.Please send a reply to mine I have only joined today.Mine is FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you.
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:22
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I would actually prefer Italy to win it, because they are my favourite continental side, and they have been underacheiving in the past couple of years
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:12
Regular
"Great Scott's"
It will be Italy's year mark my words. It is Maldini's last world cup as a player and and he will lead the Italians to the final and then become world champions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.