GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will win the World Cup???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 16:40
Regular
It's 2002, and this summer comes the biggest tournament in international football! In Japan and South Korea, top international sides will be going head to head for the World Cup. France, the current holders, are in it this time aswell and stand a good chance of winning it. Teams like Argentina and Brazil would be good bets, but there's no Hollland. And what about England, playing well under Eriksson, could this be our year?? It's been a long wait since 19661

I reckon.....Argebtina will beat France in the final.

Who do you think??? (I bet the first few answers are NOT Brazil!)
Wed 13/02/02 at 16:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It's 2002, and this summer comes the biggest tournament in international football! In Japan and South Korea, top international sides will be going head to head for the World Cup. France, the current holders, are in it this time aswell and stand a good chance of winning it. Teams like Argentina and Brazil would be good bets, but there's no Hollland. And what about England, playing well under Eriksson, could this be our year?? It's been a long wait since 19661

I reckon.....Argebtina will beat France in the final.

Who do you think??? (I bet the first few answers are NOT Brazil!)
Wed 13/02/02 at 16:44
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i reckon england will get to the semi's.
without holland in this cup, i reckon Italy will win but i'm not that sure.
Wed 13/02/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think England can get quite far. Just as long as Owen avoids his regular hamstring injuries, and Beckham doesn't tap Simeone with his foot again!

As for Italy, I don't know how far they'll get, but they can go far, like in Euro 2000. I think they'll get no further than the semis, and much further than the aging Germany side! One thing i've noticed about Italy is that they lack a regular left-sided midfielder. But with strikers like Del Piero and Vieiri, they shouldn't be underestimated!!
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:37
Regular
last 4 will be: England, Argentina,Italy France not sure who will win but i don't think it will be france.
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:11
Regular
"es argh"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
And what about England, playing
> well under Eriksson, could this be our year?? It's been a long wait since
> 19661

sweet Jesus I must be getting old, we last won the world cup in 19661?
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
I reckon England could reach the final but will lose to someone like Argentina, Germany, Italy or France!!
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:41
Regular
I think Argentina could win it this year. Its one of the bookies favourites this year and i agree with them.
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:14
Argentina by a country mile plus a few yards. the question should be who are going to be the runners up?
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:34
Regular
"None Stored"
i reckon argentina will come 1st, followed by france, then england. 2006 will be englands year, 1 world cup every 40 years is all we can do.
Thu 14/02/02 at 22:17
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
argentina will do it. definitely.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.