GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good News"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/12/02 at 17:00
Regular
Might leave the forums at some point soon.

I'm slowly tiring of the preposterous number of idiots (mostly fanboys) on this forums.

There is very little worthwhile conversation, and what little there is is almost always restricted to the Life forum. Everything else is mindless nonsense, and any attempt to think otherwise is sheer witless buffoonery.

People who can't spell to save thier souls have the gall to pick me up on typos.

I'll still be a Special Reserve customer, and might turn up on occaision to vent about the service (which is usually fine anyway), but after New Year, I doubt you'll see much of me.

*sets countdown on watch*

IB
Wed 18/12/02 at 17:04
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
The idea of being on the Forums, is NOT to enjoy talking with people, but to argue with as man people as possible.

Do you see this fact? Don't be going away because some No0b picked up on a typo you did.

Besides, they'll start to outweigh the good intelligent post/posters, such as yourself.
Wed 18/12/02 at 17:00
"Darkness, always"
Might leave the forums at some point soon.

I'm slowly tiring of the preposterous number of idiots (mostly fanboys) on this forums.

There is very little worthwhile conversation, and what little there is is almost always restricted to the Life forum. Everything else is mindless nonsense, and any attempt to think otherwise is sheer witless buffoonery.

People who can't spell to save thier souls have the gall to pick me up on typos.

I'll still be a Special Reserve customer, and might turn up on occaision to vent about the service (which is usually fine anyway), but after New Year, I doubt you'll see much of me.

*sets countdown on watch*

IB

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.