GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good News"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/12/02 at 17:00
Regular
Might leave the forums at some point soon.

I'm slowly tiring of the preposterous number of idiots (mostly fanboys) on this forums.

There is very little worthwhile conversation, and what little there is is almost always restricted to the Life forum. Everything else is mindless nonsense, and any attempt to think otherwise is sheer witless buffoonery.

People who can't spell to save thier souls have the gall to pick me up on typos.

I'll still be a Special Reserve customer, and might turn up on occaision to vent about the service (which is usually fine anyway), but after New Year, I doubt you'll see much of me.

*sets countdown on watch*

IB
Thu 19/12/02 at 19:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well thats crap news, not good news.

Ive always held your posts in high regard. And the standard on the forum will no doubt slip if you do leave.
Thu 19/12/02 at 19:41
"Mimmargh!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I'll scour the web, and no doubt find a forum that better suits my
> humour.

I suggest Plastic. It has irrelevant 'news' stories usually at the expense of George Bush. You can post on the forums and get posts that actually have to be approved. Thus none of the crap you usually read here. However, it has to be related to the story as in you can't just post about stuff like in the life forum. The cynical humour would suite you though.

Goodbye everyone.
Thu 19/12/02 at 19:33
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Ah well. You've made some very good posts, and some very silly ones.

Later skater.
Thu 19/12/02 at 19:32
"Darkness, always"
El Blokey wrote:
> Shall we get some balloons printed?

Given that I probably won't get a chance to post tomorrow, I wouldn't bother.
Thu 19/12/02 at 19:26
Regular
"You've upset me"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> Not only the first and only person never to claim a GAD,

Not true. Liquid Mandrill won on Christmas Day two years ago and never claimed.

God I'm sad.

Anyway, ciao IB, the Life forum'll certainly miss you.
Thu 19/12/02 at 19:25
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> tomorrow being my
> last day of posting

Shall we get some balloons printed?
Thu 19/12/02 at 19:23
"Darkness, always"
Top score wrote:
> Once IB goes that will be one less.

I certainly will not miss your stupidity. "I have a Lexus". You can't even admit that it belongs to your father. You're in denial, you pathetic little child.

"Ps2 is the best" - who cares? It's not to me, or most anyone else. People will start to respect your opinion right after you start to respect thiers.

There will be mixed reaction when I leave here - tomorrow being my last day of posting - some will be pleased, others, dismayed, but should you decide to leave, there will be no other reaction from the members of this forum than an obvious sigh of relief.

Grow up.
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:49
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I seriously think Notables (or at least some people) should be given moderator powers. There are a good deal of forums around which aren't even as active as these, yet they appoint several moderators to help maintain things. These moderators only need be responsible forum members who are around a lot of the time - particularly times like evenings and weekends when staff are less likely to be around. They don't need full 'powers', just enough to stop abuse of the forums - i.e, ability to edit and delete posts.

As well as taking pressure of the staff, it would help improve the quality of things here. After all, it can't be a bad idea to appoint people who actually want to spend their time keeping the forums in shape...
Thu 19/12/02 at 17:07
Regular
TotalGames.net

>:-|
Thu 19/12/02 at 16:59
Regular
Well, that's another good poster biting the dust due to stupid noobs.
It's getting to me as well. For a while, I was posting on TotalGames.net.
Anyone who has ever been on there will know how much of a last resort that must have been.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.