GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Genre?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/12/02 at 16:03
Regular
Because i own a PC my favourate games tend to be First Person Shooters, Adventure and RPG's. I just want to know what other people prefer as i'm sure the majority will be FPS. This is to Multi Formats not just the PC.
Sat 11/01/03 at 13:38
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It's one game I think I'll get for my new computer, that way I can experience it with out turning all the graphics options down just to run the thing.
Wed 01/01/03 at 23:03
Regular
"I see you"
Believe me it's a really good game to invest in. I've had countless hours of fun with and i've just cpompleted it for the fifth time so i kind of know every little bit that will happen in the game and what to do.
Wed 01/01/03 at 20:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've still not got Outcast yet, though it is being sold for a mere £15 on play, so maybe I'll get in time for my new PC.
Wed 01/01/03 at 11:28
Regular
"I see you"
Do you like Jedi Outcast, thats a FPS/TFS? I think it's brialliant especially the choke hold where you can pick somebody up then shake em or bash em into a wall. Ha classic
Wed 01/01/03 at 04:45
Regular
"Suck it baby, yeah!"
I tend to prefer Third Person Action titles (not Tomb Raider, I hate that game now!!!)and FPS games over anything else. A few tactical shooters and RTS games do grab my eye though, such as Splinter Cell or Impossible Creatures.
Tue 31/12/02 at 11:25
Regular
"I see you"
wam_man wrote:
> you completed them yet??

Er yeah i completed them years ago!
Mon 30/12/02 at 22:28
Regular
"He's back"
machine1 wrote:
> wam_man wrote:
> i love a bit of da old- fasioned point and click adventures. day of
> the tentacle, indy and the last crusade are brillient examples. now
> you can buy two for about a fiver!
>
> Day of the Tentacle and Sam & Max: Hit the Road are my faves.

you completed them yet??
Mon 30/12/02 at 13:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I rather enjoyed the Monkey Island games, and Full throttle though that was a bit on the short side. I'm looking forward to full throttle 2 later next year, it should be great.
Mon 30/12/02 at 00:51
Regular
"I see you"
wam_man wrote:
> i love a bit of da old- fasioned point and click adventures. day of
> the tentacle, indy and the last crusade are brillient examples. now
> you can buy two for about a fiver!

Day of the Tentacle and Sam & Max: Hit the Road are my faves.
Sun 29/12/02 at 19:54
Regular
"He's back"
i love a bit of da old- fasioned point and click adventures. day of the tentacle, indy and the last crusade are brillient examples. now you can buy two for about a fiver!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.