GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOMETHING TO SHOCK YOU ALL."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 20:22
Regular
I have a major announcement that will shock many of you.

I am Shaun. (Shaneo, for the idiots out there)

That’s right. For the past few months, I have been using two computers at once, to pose as a small boy called “allardini” which is actually partly my uncle’s surname, that I used for fun. I even wrote a story involving him, to make it sound like he wasn’t me. I decided to come clean, as no-one seems to respect me as “allardini” who wasn’t a cheater. But I’m not gonna bother with this identity. I’ll answer all questions asked.

Post here!
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AfroJoe wrote:
> *[SR]* Shaneo wrote:
> I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.

When I said I was
> Allardini, I was joking - it was a
> joke between me and Allardini because
> we were bored. Please forget all said in
> this topic and I hope we can all
> go back to normal. Thanks. Shaun.

My a**e!

I have nothing against it but I don't seem to believe you... somehow.
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:05
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
AfroJoe wrote:
> *[SR]* Shaneo wrote:
> I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.

When I said I was
> Allardini, I was joking - it was a
> joke between me and Allardini because
> we were bored. Please forget all said in
> this topic and I hope we can all
> go back to normal. Thanks. Shaun.

My a**e!

Heh, I'm telling the truth. Ask SR to check our addresses - they'll be in completely different parts of the country.
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:06
Regular
To be honest, they are completely different people. I reckon we can believe Shaun, but I'm not particularly bothered. Does it matter?
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ok, I believe you now. I didn't worry or anything because it wasn't a shcok, you've had so many addresses already that it wouldn't matter, but now I know what this was.

This was a plan to get allardini more attention, am I right? :D
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:18
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
You all fell for it! It was a prank that me and Shaneo decided to do. Not copied off wookie monster, i didn't know about that. Anyway, im allardini, and he's shaneo, seperate people, end of story. I'll sign on MSN with shaneo to talk with people.

NB: By reading anything in this thread, you have officially been pranked by the master of the RCMP 350, allardini. This means that he may or may not make fun of you after you foolishly believed he and shaneo's lie.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:20
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
AfroJoe wrote:

This was a plan to get allardini more attention, am I right?
> :D

Er, no.
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
allardini wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:

This was a plan to get allardini more attention, am I
> right?

Er, no.

Damn!
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
AfroJoe wrote:
This was a plan to get allardini more attention, am I right?

Not really, well, he might have done it for that reason, but I was bored and needed a laugh, and this did the trick :D
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:25
Regular
I could not care less.
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:41
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
heres an idea. A group of us get together and form the Shaneo Patrol. We check for evidence of shaneo being someone else and when we find something we report it to SR who ban whatever guise shaneo is using.

*yawn*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.