GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOMETHING TO SHOCK YOU ALL."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 20:22
Regular
I have a major announcement that will shock many of you.

I am Shaun. (Shaneo, for the idiots out there)

That’s right. For the past few months, I have been using two computers at once, to pose as a small boy called “allardini” which is actually partly my uncle’s surname, that I used for fun. I even wrote a story involving him, to make it sound like he wasn’t me. I decided to come clean, as no-one seems to respect me as “allardini” who wasn’t a cheater. But I’m not gonna bother with this identity. I’ll answer all questions asked.

Post here!
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:22
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I have a major announcement that will shock many of you.

I am Shaun. (Shaneo, for the idiots out there)

That’s right. For the past few months, I have been using two computers at once, to pose as a small boy called “allardini” which is actually partly my uncle’s surname, that I used for fun. I even wrote a story involving him, to make it sound like he wasn’t me. I decided to come clean, as no-one seems to respect me as “allardini” who wasn’t a cheater. But I’m not gonna bother with this identity. I’ll answer all questions asked.

Post here!
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:25
Regular
You're an idiot
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:26
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Not that i care but why bother using 2 names anyway.
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:27
jezz Shaeno when you gonna stop fooling around with us
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
How many identities is that you've got now Shaun?
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:29
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
AfroJoe wrote:
> How many identities is that you've got now Shaun?

Fri 08/02/02 at 20:29
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I say that allardini should be banned; especially since he is now going around as Shaneo. It's never good to have 2 usernames, so get rid of that one; I say him because he conffesed before Shaneo did. Sorry Shaneo, but I stood up for you for a while, now you're taking the proverbial "mickey"
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:30
Regular
mandatare wrote:
> Not that i care but why bother using 2 names anyway.

I'm not saying the reason for this case, but there was a competition a while ago (an extra GAD prize) for the person who could pose as a completely different person as another user on the site.
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Wasting away"
Superb. What's superb exactly, shall remain a mystery.
Fri 08/02/02 at 20:35
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> You're an idiot

Lol at mistique. You wouldnt of said anything bad about allardini before shaun just told you what he did

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.