GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOMETHING TO SHOCK YOU ALL."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 20:22
Regular
I have a major announcement that will shock many of you.

I am Shaun. (Shaneo, for the idiots out there)

That’s right. For the past few months, I have been using two computers at once, to pose as a small boy called “allardini” which is actually partly my uncle’s surname, that I used for fun. I even wrote a story involving him, to make it sound like he wasn’t me. I decided to come clean, as no-one seems to respect me as “allardini” who wasn’t a cheater. But I’m not gonna bother with this identity. I’ll answer all questions asked.

Post here!
Sun 10/02/02 at 21:56
Regular
"699 days!"
Shaun, why do you repeatly come back here? I mean, do't you get tired of people hating you? Ever?
Sun 10/02/02 at 21:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
AfroJoe wrote:
What did you do to this JaCee
> person?

Well, first i humiliated him on these forums, then I did that again, then me and Gaz kept taunting him about the fact that we had won loads of GADs all for the same person, then he got so mad he posted it on the forums. That made him look like more of a fool and then finally, he hacked my MSN account in revenge.

Heheheh, the fun I had...
Sun 10/02/02 at 11:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> *[SR]* Shaneo wrote:
But when Rasta and Stryke did it,
> how come they
> weren't abused?

Because we did it using MSN, and not these forums. So no one
> relaly cared, except JaCee who was made a fool of by me and Gaz (again)

------

What did you do to this JaCee person?
Sun 10/02/02 at 02:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
Can we burn Shaneo as Guy Fawkes. :P

Ohh.. hi Shaun.

:-D
Sat 09/02/02 at 20:53
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i have two personalitys

Lonely boy and
Hyper active boy

i'm mostly lonely boy but sometimes when i feel happy, i am hyper active boy with the ability to run endlessly.
Sat 09/02/02 at 20:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
*[SR]* Shaneo wrote:
But when Rasta and Stryke did it,
> how come they weren't abused?

Because we did it using MSN, and not these forums. So no one relaly cared, except JaCee who was made a fool of by me and Gaz (again)
Sat 09/02/02 at 20:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Bah, I laugh at your naïve attempts at fake personnas. Me and Gaz pulled this stunt off the best, because we actually caused a HUGE amount of trouble with it, without letting it spill over to here until the very end of it when JaCee posted it in an attempt at revenge on me for making him look a fool. Goddamn we were good :-D
Sat 09/02/02 at 12:16
Regular
BAh at two many names, i only have two
Sat 09/02/02 at 12:11
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> allardini wrote:
> rasta and stryke did
> it?

-----

I don't remember
> that but I know Wookiee and Your Honour
> did.

---------------

>Crazy

>But Shaneo, you just annoy people

True, true.
Sat 09/02/02 at 10:23
Regular
allardini wrote:
> rasta and stryke did it?

yeh every one fell for it, and wookiee and YH did it and i still believe they are still the same person

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.