GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why you should vote for me."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 17:02
Regular
THis is a campaign, I suppose. Not a spam-up-all-the-forums-sort-of-campaign, but a thread about why I should be notable. And I don't particularly care what people think about campaigns, because I think 1 thread on it's own is OK.

Why - because I want to be notable. It'd be cool, and it's shiny....and stuff. Most of all, it'd make me recognized for posting well, and I'd like that, because I'm that type of person who needs to get told they are good. Sad, I know, but thats the way it is. To do that, I'll need votes, and this seems the best way of doing such. Yep, don't vote for me because of this by all means, I won't hold it against you. Except you, Ross, I'll blame it all on you, FOOL! :-D

So why vote for me? Because I post well, I suppose. I like my posts, thats why I write them. 13 GADs is a nice figure, so I guess that means Snuggly thinks I write well too. I could be wrong, of course.

I love writing stories. It's fun. It's what I'll do in my spare time at uni, and hopefully get published. I write them from time to time on here, and people seem to like them, and I appreciate it.

That's it, really. Vote for me if you think I post well. I won't change when I'm a notable, I'll still know notmuch about games and be hooked on films. Because they rule.

Right, I'm going to turn on my T.V and watch the documentary on Withnail and I, called Withnail and Us. Excellent.

Cheers, Stryke.
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:21
Regular
LOL
seriously though i am thinking about voting for some one else...

...:P only joking stryke is the only choice
PLACE YOU VOTES NOW!!!!
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:18
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Stryke, I choose you!

It had to be done.
Sat 09/02/02 at 11:17
Regular
Dont even know how to vote. Aha ha ha ha ha.
Sat 09/02/02 at 10:10
Regular
i think stryke will win this one
Sat 09/02/02 at 10:07
Regular
"That's right!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> mandatare wrote:
> How's this for a different approach

DONT VOTE
> ME!

i'm lazy, unexperienced,
> uncommited, unpopular, and most
> importantly, IMMATURE.

-------

I'll vote you.

Ditto
Sat 09/02/02 at 09:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
mandatare wrote:
> How's this for a different approach

DONT VOTE ME!

i'm lazy, unexperienced,
> uncommited, unpopular, and most importantly, IMMATURE.

-------

I'll vote you.
Sat 09/02/02 at 09:31
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
How's this for a different approach

DONT VOTE ME!

i'm lazy, unexperienced, uncommited, unpopular, and most importantly, IMMATURE.
Sat 09/02/02 at 09:28
Regular
"Wasting away"
Just take a look at what happens when you start-up these threads. Not only does everyone else see it as an oppertunity to copy. But, they also try and steal the spotlight.

Might as well follow that road.

"VOTE STRYKE"

Yes, that's without an I.
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
::pats hello's shoulder:: nevermind my friend, ever thought of being a stormtrooper, er, i mean campaign helper ? You could be a part of my elite group !

Like state of emergency ? That will be a way of life my friend

I await your answer ! ::walks out of room in hunched over Burns posture::
Fri 08/02/02 at 22:00
"slightlyshortertagl"
*stands up tall.puffs up chest.*

VOTE FOR ME!!!

*realises everyone's pointing and laughing. sits down. starts crying*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.