GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why you should vote for me."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 17:02
Regular
THis is a campaign, I suppose. Not a spam-up-all-the-forums-sort-of-campaign, but a thread about why I should be notable. And I don't particularly care what people think about campaigns, because I think 1 thread on it's own is OK.

Why - because I want to be notable. It'd be cool, and it's shiny....and stuff. Most of all, it'd make me recognized for posting well, and I'd like that, because I'm that type of person who needs to get told they are good. Sad, I know, but thats the way it is. To do that, I'll need votes, and this seems the best way of doing such. Yep, don't vote for me because of this by all means, I won't hold it against you. Except you, Ross, I'll blame it all on you, FOOL! :-D

So why vote for me? Because I post well, I suppose. I like my posts, thats why I write them. 13 GADs is a nice figure, so I guess that means Snuggly thinks I write well too. I could be wrong, of course.

I love writing stories. It's fun. It's what I'll do in my spare time at uni, and hopefully get published. I write them from time to time on here, and people seem to like them, and I appreciate it.

That's it, really. Vote for me if you think I post well. I won't change when I'm a notable, I'll still know notmuch about games and be hooked on films. Because they rule.

Right, I'm going to turn on my T.V and watch the documentary on Withnail and I, called Withnail and Us. Excellent.

Cheers, Stryke.
Sat 09/02/02 at 14:33
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I knew a person of your experience would see the light my friend, the one that doesn't burn ::fingertips together::
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:51
Regular
hmm maybe not
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:49
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Kid Rock wrote:
> Bah you will not be laughing when he becomes a notable

Bah and you will not be laughing when you wake upto fire all around you !

::fingertips together:: Excellent..
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:46
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Kid Rock wrote:
> japenese name for it? still no one else knows that it is a japenese pokemon
> name.

Actually I did. For awhile I actually knew all of the Japanese names and...ah !...hey, hey, hey kids !!! Vote for me !!!
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:36
Regular
Bah you will not be laughing when he becomes a notable
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:33
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Iguana wrote:
> Stryke, I choose you!

It had to be done.

Could do with a pokeball or 2 right now to get some of these rivals out......Bah ! Whos needs pokeballs when you've got bricks !
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:23
Regular
japenese name for it? still no one else knows that it is a japenese pokemon name.
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:20
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Kid Rock wrote:
> i thought he would be named after some thing out of a film seeing as he likes
> them, stryke is not a direct pokemon name any way

Direct quote from Stryke:

"I cry every time I admit this...

Anyone ever heard of the Pokemon called Scyther? It's green and looks hard and has big scythes on it's arms, surprisingly. Anyway...it's Japanese name is Stryke. I thought both the Pokemon and the name look kinda cool.

Not that I like Pokemon.

*goes off to cry somewhere*"
Sat 09/02/02 at 13:10
Regular
i thought he would be named after some thing out of a film seeing as he likes them, stryke is not a direct pokemon name any way
Sat 09/02/02 at 12:54
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Stryke seeing as you're named after a pokemon (*points and laughs*), if, and perhaps when, you become a notable, you should change your name too to mark the evolution.

Well, you got my vote until you become a notable, then sonicrav can take on the happy-vote mantle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.