GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why you should vote for me."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/02 at 17:02
Regular
THis is a campaign, I suppose. Not a spam-up-all-the-forums-sort-of-campaign, but a thread about why I should be notable. And I don't particularly care what people think about campaigns, because I think 1 thread on it's own is OK.

Why - because I want to be notable. It'd be cool, and it's shiny....and stuff. Most of all, it'd make me recognized for posting well, and I'd like that, because I'm that type of person who needs to get told they are good. Sad, I know, but thats the way it is. To do that, I'll need votes, and this seems the best way of doing such. Yep, don't vote for me because of this by all means, I won't hold it against you. Except you, Ross, I'll blame it all on you, FOOL! :-D

So why vote for me? Because I post well, I suppose. I like my posts, thats why I write them. 13 GADs is a nice figure, so I guess that means Snuggly thinks I write well too. I could be wrong, of course.

I love writing stories. It's fun. It's what I'll do in my spare time at uni, and hopefully get published. I write them from time to time on here, and people seem to like them, and I appreciate it.

That's it, really. Vote for me if you think I post well. I won't change when I'm a notable, I'll still know notmuch about games and be hooked on films. Because they rule.

Right, I'm going to turn on my T.V and watch the documentary on Withnail and I, called Withnail and Us. Excellent.

Cheers, Stryke.
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
::fingertips together:: Excellent...
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
fool's anyone with any sense will vote for savatt.

i am i like my new windows Muhahahahahahahahahahaha *cough cough choke*
Sat 09/02/02 at 17:01
Regular
.....Now vote for me! ;-) Or Guy Pearce, we are equally good. Actually, Guy Pearce rules.
Sat 09/02/02 at 16:56
"period drama"
: )
Sat 09/02/02 at 16:54
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I opt out of all voting on the premise that I do not know anyone very
> well.
Sorry Gaz
--

Hey, thats no problem. I did insult you for your first 30 days, after all ;-)
Sat 09/02/02 at 16:49
"period drama"
Nah.
I'll just be stubborn and psss everyone off.

That's always fun to do
Sat 09/02/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Well if you haven't got anyone to vote you might as well vote me, no harm in that is there? Beats not voting at all. : )
Sat 09/02/02 at 16:42
"period drama"
I opt out of all voting on the premise that I do not know anyone very well.
Sorry Gaz

And I don't expect any votes either, just so you know.
Sat 09/02/02 at 16:39
Regular
i would laugh if it was stryker
Sat 09/02/02 at 16:35
Regular
*cries somemore* i went onto a Pokemon website and found what Scyther evolves into. It's called Siczor in English. Let me go find what it's called in Jap language type-thing. *prays* Let it be called Nooge.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.