GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Disney Land on GTA3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/02 at 18:39
Regular
Ok....lets get this straigh.....i don't believe this so don't complain at me.....but some gimp read on a website that when u get 100% on gta3 the tunnel unlocks on the third island and u get to this disney land style place. The cops are dressed as fluffy pigs with rocket launchers and stuff.......any one know anything about this.....is it true(i doubt it)
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:26
Regular
oh well the joke was fun while it lasted
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:21
THERE IS NO DISNEYLAND! go to the link that Adrian said, it explains it all there!
Mon 11/02/02 at 18:22
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive heard rumours of a fourth island but that disney land thing sounds a load of rubbish.

*I havn't tried this*
Apparently if you jump off one of the straight cliffs with the car jump cheat activated (i dont know which one) you can make it to a 4th island. I dont know if it exists or if its a disney land one. If anyone finds this to be true let us know.
Sun 10/02/02 at 19:31
Regular
bah, dont want to go there
Sun 10/02/02 at 18:30
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Natbuc wrote:
> yer...but how do u fly to ghost town?

www.gamefaqs.com has the answer, it has a whole faq on it.
Sun 10/02/02 at 09:45
Regular
"  "
yer...but how do u fly to ghost town?
Sat 09/02/02 at 21:18
Just dont do anything! well hit X and dont touch anything - from the runway you can just fly to st.island without touching another button than X. if you do it off callahan bridge towards st.island (on the middle of it) you can fly to the airport!
Sat 09/02/02 at 19:26
Regular
i cant fly for longer then 11 seconds, any tips how to fly far?
Sat 09/02/02 at 19:18
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Kid Rock wrote:
> G®åpô²ºº¹ wrote:
> What's 'the ghost
> town'?

yeh what is the ghost town

Natbuc just told you :). Anyway its a place off Shoreside vale. You need to fly to it. The bank from the intro story is there and a few other places. I dont think you can actually land near it, as its not solid.
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:16
Regular
G®åpô²ºº¹ wrote:
> What's 'the ghost town'?

yeh what is the ghost town

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.