GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats in your Xbox collection?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 12:11
Regular
Well, Its come to the day where people are actually starting to love the xbox and care for it. Everyone knows the Xbox brings out the best in you and you experiance a totally different world.

*Slaps*

Back to the point, List all the games in your Xbox collection, And rate them as your fave, e.g: -

1.Halo
2.Splinter Cell
3.Project Gotham Racing
4.Phantom Crash
5.Spider-Man (why did I buy that game?)

List on guys!
Sat 28/12/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
I hope Rocky is good cause Im going to get it Monday from Toys R Us - Its onle £19.99 at the moment!
Sat 28/12/02 at 21:20
Regular
How are you liking your Xbox Kitch? Any favourites or are you just playing a mixture of games? Whats Rocky like, any good?
Sat 28/12/02 at 21:05
Not doing to bad, only had the Xbox for approx 1 month and due to selling some old PS2 games, picking up some bargains and xmas presents have games as below,

Halo
Splinter Cell
JSRF
Sega GT2002
Project Gotham Racing
Amped
Conflict Destert Storm
Rallisport Challenge
Rocky
Sat 28/12/02 at 18:27
Regular
Poor import? Did you mean port ;) Anyway, the Xbox version is better than the PS2, there are slightly improved graphics, excellent 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio and Multi-Player bots. I think I will make it my next purchase for the Xbox before waiting until Febuary when 6 games that I want are released.
Sat 28/12/02 at 18:13
Regular
Frontline was great....On PS2.

EA have just made a lazy import, Not utilizing any of the Xbox hardware.

In the meantime, Wonderswan, Your into car games right? Project Gotham Racing is your answer my friend.
Sat 28/12/02 at 17:55
Regular
Thanks for the advice Mantis but I have already played Frontline and I enjoyed it immensely! I platinumed Agent Under Fire on every mission on the PS2 version and I am going to pick up the Xbox version for under £20 so that I can go through it again. Are you on MSN? my address is

[email protected]

Feel free to add me as there is something I would like to talk to you about.
Sat 28/12/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Alastair- I have Frontline for Xbox. Dont get it, its alrite but not worth it. Dont get Agent under fire either. I had it and its the usual EA crap.

Get Deathrow, i picked it up yesterday for 20 quid. Its Highly underrated.
Sat 28/12/02 at 17:01
Regular
I am thinking about getting it but I don't have Xbox Live yet and I don't like Multi-Players! What is the single player like? I have heard that the game is rather short so I will rent it and see how it plays.
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:47
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
And Mechassault, did I say how much I love this game?

:)
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:36
Regular
Some good games to get that I recommend that aren't on your list are:

Project Gotham Racing
Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Hitman 2
RalliSport Challenge
Silent Hill 2
Max Payne
Dead or Alive 3
007 Nightfire
Blinx: Timesweeper
Unreal Championship
Medal of Honour Frontline
Ghost Recon
Gun Valkyrie
Oddworld Munchs Oddysee

A few of the above you can find for a cheap price if you look. I will add some more when I remember but for now read some reviews of the ones above and see which you think would suit you best :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.