GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats in your Xbox collection?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 12:11
Regular
Well, Its come to the day where people are actually starting to love the xbox and care for it. Everyone knows the Xbox brings out the best in you and you experiance a totally different world.

*Slaps*

Back to the point, List all the games in your Xbox collection, And rate them as your fave, e.g: -

1.Halo
2.Splinter Cell
3.Project Gotham Racing
4.Phantom Crash
5.Spider-Man (why did I buy that game?)

List on guys!
Sun 29/12/02 at 12:29
Ahhh. What did I do that for.

Switch them round.

1. Unreal (Best)
2. Oddworld
3. Halo (Worst)
Sun 29/12/02 at 12:28
Get ready for this very long list.

1. Halo
2. Oddworld
3. Unreal
Sun 29/12/02 at 11:24
Regular
I brought Project Gotham Racing for only £29.98, People who missed out on launch games, go out and buy some now, whilst they are cheap.

Kitch, I understand what you mean about Rocky in single player mode, Its great but won't last too long, The game is most fun in 2 player. What part of Splinter Cell are you stuck on? I'm sure we'll be happy to help :)
Sun 29/12/02 at 11:02
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> How are you liking your Xbox Kitch? Any favourites or are you just
> playing a mixture of games? Whats Rocky like, any good?

Hi

Really enjoying nearly all of the Xbox games, favourite game so far has to be Halo closely followed by Splinter Cell (bit stuck at the moment though), havent really played all of the games that much though.

Really like Rocky, however don't think it would have been worth paying £40 for (got from Toyr'r'Us for £20) as I dont think it will last to long in single player mode, if you intend to play a lot in multiplayer though it will last ages.
Sun 29/12/02 at 00:09
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I saw those deals in GAME. There were probably better ones too if I looked about a bit. I'm interested in Blinx if I can find it cheep coz I liked the demo.
Sat 28/12/02 at 23:50
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I cant belive the price of some games, i will probably pick up fuzion frenzy for £8 as its great for parts.
Sat 28/12/02 at 23:46
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Mantis wrote:
> The one game I really wanted, Tony Hawks 4, was still £40. Dam.

I thought I saw that for £30 in game. But on second thoughts, it was probably gamestation.
Sat 28/12/02 at 23:46
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Mantis wrote:
> I got Deathrow for 20, I saw Turok Evo and Hitman 2 for 20 aswell.
>
> The one game I really wanted, Tony Hawks 4, was still £40. Dam.

Cool where was that from?
Sat 28/12/02 at 23:34
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I got Deathrow for 20, I saw Turok Evo and Hitman 2 for 20 aswell.

The one game I really wanted, Tony Hawks 4, was still £40. Dam.
Sat 28/12/02 at 22:02
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Fosbe wrote:
> This is me off just brought splinter cell for £40 and
> have seen it in toys r us for £25!!
>
>
> May pick that up aswell!

I have seen so many good games if you look on amazon, toys r us places like that you will be amazed, but i was shocked at blinx, splinter cell and rocky being so cheap!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.