GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Announcement"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/07 at 17:45
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
In order to pave the way for some moderate restructuring the following changes will soon take effect:

The Intelligent Discussion forum will be merged with General Chat and renamed General Chat & Discussion.

The Wrestling and Martial Arts forum will be merged with Sport.

We apologise to the users who have supported these forums, especially the instigators and moderators. The existing moderators will move across to their new forums with the exception of Smeddlers who is already a moderator on General Chat.

Also
Creative Writing & Design will be renamed Creative Writing.
An Avatars On or Avatars Off button has been placed at the top of each thread.
The sign up and make your first post process for new users will be streamlined.
Longer term work will begin on measures to encourage more games posts and comments.
Staff Moderators have been asked to award more of the available GADs for overall chat forum contribution (not necessarily most posts or best single post)
Wed 22/08/07 at 17:52
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Oh - and let's have less sticky threads please
Wed 22/08/07 at 17:47
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Sounds all good to me.

Though not sure what you mean exactly by 'Staff Moderators have been asked to award more of the available GADs for overall chat forum contribution (not necessarily most posts or best single post)', sounds hard to judge.
Wed 22/08/07 at 17:45
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
In order to pave the way for some moderate restructuring the following changes will soon take effect:

The Intelligent Discussion forum will be merged with General Chat and renamed General Chat & Discussion.

The Wrestling and Martial Arts forum will be merged with Sport.

We apologise to the users who have supported these forums, especially the instigators and moderators. The existing moderators will move across to their new forums with the exception of Smeddlers who is already a moderator on General Chat.

Also
Creative Writing & Design will be renamed Creative Writing.
An Avatars On or Avatars Off button has been placed at the top of each thread.
The sign up and make your first post process for new users will be streamlined.
Longer term work will begin on measures to encourage more games posts and comments.
Staff Moderators have been asked to award more of the available GADs for overall chat forum contribution (not necessarily most posts or best single post)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.