GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE Exam Results"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/07 at 00:15
Regular
Anyone else expecting? I'm hella shook but I'll probably get a couple'o As. I'll post when I get but right now I'm off to numb the fear.
Wed 22/08/07 at 17:39
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
tnc wrote:
> Dunno how we got away with it for so many lessons.

Hehe, I think we got away with it because the teacher genuinely didn't care, he taught us no new techniques whatsoever and he was the head of the department.
Wed 22/08/07 at 17:37
Regular
Silent Thunder wrote:
> The earlier lessons weren't bad though, we just
> went out saying 'we were drawing trees' and just have a chat out
> in the sun.

Haha! That's why art was so good =c). We did a project on lettering, or something, and just pretended to go and take pictures of the graffiti on the shed on the field. Dunno how we got away with it for so many lessons.
Wed 22/08/07 at 14:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Nobody ever went that far at my school - aside from setting off fire alarms and messing around with the vending machines, nothing like that happened.

Although a mate once told me that at a previous school he attended, someone dug a hole in the school field and pushed a piano into it, that must have been pretty funny!
Wed 22/08/07 at 13:40
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Nasty. :(

Never heard of a muck up day before?! It's the last day of term where the people leaving pull pranks around the school. You get the usual laxatives in the water fountains and more interesting ones such as parking a car in the science block and putting an entire class room on the roof. Teachers used to enjoy them, but now they've gone off them. :(
Wed 22/08/07 at 13:23
Regular
I was just there because it was a mostly girl class :P

I have no idea what a muck up day is but they made me do the exam on my birthday :(
Wed 22/08/07 at 13:21
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Eurgh, art, I regretted taking that: they made us take our exam on the muck up day, I snuck out early though (being the rebel that I am :-P). The earlier lessons weren't bad though, we just went out saying 'we were drawing trees' and just have a chat out in the sun. Good times and got a B from it in the end woo!
Wed 22/08/07 at 13:09
Regular
I'd be disappointed if I didn't get one A*, RE is a ridiculously easy subject they forced us to take.

I know I failed Art though, slept right through the day I was mean't to hand in the coursework :D
Wed 22/08/07 at 13:04
Regular
The trouble with GCSEs was doing so many subjects I thought I'd failed and having to wait so long, during summer, without a holiday to distract me meant I got a bit nervous at the time they came out. For AS's I wasn't nervous in the least.

But, yeah, good luck. I managed 4 A*, 3 A, 3 B and C in Art.
Wed 22/08/07 at 12:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
My brother took the same GCSEs as I did a couple of years back, so it'll be interesting to see how well he's done; I got 1 A*, 6A and 3B, and he said that'd be hard for him to match. So when I hear his results, I may actually feel intelligent for once!

...And good luck Alfonse!
Wed 22/08/07 at 10:28
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Is it tomorrow you get them? Good luck!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.