GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X Box game bargins?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/12/02 at 20:47
Regular
Anyone know if anywhere is doing any special prices on x box games?

i'm looking for buffy and DOA3 mainly.

i know PC world had a thing where they were selling games for £25 ages ago. isn't toys r us doing cheap games. i'm deeply dissapointed to see that SR have none!
Sat 11/01/03 at 23:46
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hi everyone ! :-)

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, most of you probably know why. ;-)
Anyway, Master - head to the shop where I'm looked at as a god. ;-)
Heres games I've seen with some real good prices...

Amped - £15
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer - £20
Oddworld Munches Oddysee - £15
Blinx - £30
Whacked! - £30
Genma Onimusha - £13
Mech Assault - £30
Project Gothem Racing - £30
Moto GP - £30

There were a few others too that were around the £25 price. You'll have to check it out. ;-)
So what did you get with your X-Box ?
Since Christmas day I've picked up some new games, got a few on Christmas day and picked some up myself through sales and stuff...
Serious Sam
NFL Fever 2003
Colin Mcrae Rally 3
Moto GP
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
Tetris Worlds (my girlfriend enjoys playing it - pretty addictive actually)
:-)

Anyway, I'll be back to my usual postings tomorrow. ;-) I dunno, I'm gone for awhile and when I come back I find the forum practically at the bottom with only 7 posts. ;-)
See you all soon. ;-)
Sat 11/01/03 at 21:53
Regular
I dunno which to get next....either sega GT or DOA3, I've got CMR but no fighting game.....is DOA3 worth getting? or is it just a button thumping exercise?
Sat 11/01/03 at 20:32
Regular
"ProGolfer"
There doing doa3 for £24.99 i got pgr for that.
Sat 11/01/03 at 18:22
Regular
"Whatever!"
FatButcher wrote:
> Amazon is worth a look, i got 2 xbox games for just over £20

Ive just ordered Rallisport Challenge for only £12.99!
Sat 11/01/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Tag as above"
Amazon is worth a look, i got 2 xbox games for just over £20
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:09
Regular
"BOSE"
i didn't really look at games today when i went down town. but i did notice that X-Men Next Dimension was £20 in HMV and it only came out at christmas time
Mon 06/01/03 at 21:49
Regular
"ProGolfer"
SR did it for that price for a while.
Mon 06/01/03 at 18:10
Regular
I saw DOA3 for £19.99 b4 crimbo...from one of the www shops, sorry but cant remember which one :((
Mon 06/01/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
Toys R US had a great collection of cheap X-Box games - The only problem was when I went over there they were nearly all out of stock. Still I managed to get Oddworld for £14.99!
Mon 06/01/03 at 09:37
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
toysrus have gotta have the best deals on, i got (i know they are old games , but still great) Amped and Rallisport challenge, both for £14.99 each ! And both brand new ! i then went up to game and the cheapest the had on amped was £23.99 for a second hand one ... i was quite smug that day :) Then i got timesplitters 2 in gamestation for £29.99.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.