GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X Box game bargins?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/12/02 at 20:47
Regular
Anyone know if anywhere is doing any special prices on x box games?

i'm looking for buffy and DOA3 mainly.

i know PC world had a thing where they were selling games for £25 ages ago. isn't toys r us doing cheap games. i'm deeply dissapointed to see that SR have none!
Mon 13/01/03 at 15:16
"Lemon eyewash"
Strafex wrote:
> You can remember your email right?
>
> So put your email in the box and press the "I've forgotten my
> password" link. You'll get emailed with your password and it
> should be back to normal.
>
> After seeing your name in red, I thought you'd gotten banned again!
> ;-)

i kinda forgotten the e-mail address LOL long long story ;)
Mon 13/01/03 at 14:54
Regular
"BOSE"
Tom...i think that's an offer you're thinking of. i saw that at christmas at HMV too. when you buy Splinter Cell you can get PGR for £9.99
Mon 13/01/03 at 14:33
Regular
You can remember your email right?

So put your email in the box and press the "I've forgotten my password" link. You'll get emailed with your password and it should be back to normal.

After seeing your name in red, I thought you'd gotten banned again! ;-)
Mon 13/01/03 at 01:18
"Lemon eyewash"
D'oh i forgot my login after deleting all my temp net files and cookies (long story) but i'm bag and i'll have to have this stupid JAT name again GRRRRR.

SR cheers for the help in helping me remember my old login (not)

good to see Sav's back. got the 4 game pack nuff said ;)

i would buy another game but as my credit card bill came through recently (ouch!) i aint gonna be buying much for a while.
Sun 12/01/03 at 15:41
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Not wanting to rain on your parade, but I'm quite sure PGR was about £10 in HMV last time I visited.

*Rains on Gamezfreak's parade*
Sun 12/01/03 at 12:21
Regular
beanz - long time no see.

Yes the Xbox forum has been very quiet recently, I think we need to start topping it up again with intresting posts. Notlike "Oh My God, It snowed!"

I'm still proud that I got PGR for £29.98 :)
Sun 12/01/03 at 01:20
Regular
"accidental superher"
i've seen blinx and mechassault for 25 quid at amazon
dixons are doing a buy 2 games get 1 free....(with blinx and mechassault at 30 pounds....therefore if you got another 30 quid game you're only paying 20 quid for each)
Sun 12/01/03 at 00:48
"slightlyshortertagl"
Mantis wrote:
> I was close to picking up Mech Assault for £30- bit I didn't.

I did
Sun 12/01/03 at 00:47
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Bloodly GAME. All the good games are still full price, well all the ones I want anyway.

I was close to picking up Mech Assault for £30- bit I didn't.
Sun 12/01/03 at 00:13
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I got Moto GP for £19.99 from Toys R Us.

Great bargain! Well worth having to walk through that dreaded kids section at the entrance...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.