GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil - Did this game tottaly scare the crap out of you?!?!?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Thu 02/01/03 at 13:23
Regular
FEAR CAN'T KILL YOU BUT...ZOMBIES CAN!!!
I have just bought this game and I am on the first bit and I have all ready been scared out of my mind! Does this game scare you? Have you had Zombies bursting through doors or Dogs smashing through windows? Have you lived the nightmare....?
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
froots wrote:
> I thought you were gone!

When I said gone, I meant gnome.
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The controls, the constant backtracking, the zombies, the lack of anything interesting to do, the lack of killing, the repetetive puzzles, the 'scary bits' which aren't scary and so on.
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:09
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Unbeleiver, you are genius.

I thought you were gone!
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:07
Regular
"slick"
but its not crap whats crap about it?
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Unbeleiver, you are genius.
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:05
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
hi wrote:
> Its such a descent game! it is so not crap n i bet a load of peeps
> agree with me!

I don't care who agrees with you. I think it's crap and I certainly won't waste my money on any more Resident Evil games.
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
No, actually, it's too slow.
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:03
Regular
hi wrote:
> How many games ave u lot won of gad?

Thu 02/01/03 at 15:01
Regular
"slick"
Its such a descent game! it is so not crap n i bet a load of peeps agree with me!
Thu 02/01/03 at 14:57
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Resident Evil games are crap.

They should have played like a cross between Eternal Darkness and Devil May Cry but in the end they used the same antiquated control system that was used in its original incarnation nearly 6 years ago!

And for those people that argue that keeping such an unwieldy control system benefits the game as it conveys a larger sense of fear, I have one message for you:

Get in a bus and drive off a cliff; I'd happily be the driver.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.