GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil - Did this game tottaly scare the crap out of you?!?!?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Thu 02/01/03 at 13:23
Regular
FEAR CAN'T KILL YOU BUT...ZOMBIES CAN!!!
I have just bought this game and I am on the first bit and I have all ready been scared out of my mind! Does this game scare you? Have you had Zombies bursting through doors or Dogs smashing through windows? Have you lived the nightmare....?
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:21
Regular
"  "
Exactly, the reason you have better graphics is so the gameplay can be improved. But whats the point on having good graphics if you don't utilise them to advance the gameplay?? :P
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:21
Regular
"slick"
I agree with you about the ammo you can really only kill them with a gun and then you have no ammo and the knife doesn't kill them!
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
hi wrote:
> but its not crap whats crap about it?

Where can I start? The Resident Evil series is a licence for printing money. How can how you "update" a 6 year old game with the most beatiful graphics seen for a while and then keep an outdated control system? Graphics don't make a game especially when when the developer had time (6 YEARS!) to take on board any criticism about it, and then not even rectify it?

When I bought it, I was gobsmacked by the graphics and then totally let down by the crap control system. It's like mutton dressed as lamb.
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:19
Regular
"  "
Resi is boring, backtracking trash. :)
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:17
Regular
"^_^"
I can now complete the game in under 3 hours. It is still great to play, however, I do not play it every day. It is one of those games where I get an erge to play it so I polay it and complete it and then put it down for a few days. But it is a game I will never ever get rid of!
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I want it to be good. Ther are lots of things to kill, but none of them are worth killing, because they just come back to life and you don't have enough ammo to kill any of them either. Especially when the hunters arrive. That's just ridiculous. Why would I want to spend an entire game trying to run away from things I can't kill and solving puzzles which are all the same?
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:16
Regular
"^_^"
froots wrote:
> aaaaaaaaahhhh.
>
> well done on winning GAD by the way Parr :)

Thanks, only took me 705 days! ¦:¬D
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:14
Regular
"slick"
Yeh but the game is good because there is alot of things to kill and there are loads of things to do! there are millions of puzzles to solve and im allways stuck on it! it is a long game so what else do you want from it!?!?!
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I am gnome.
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:12
Regular
then gnome back gerrid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.